Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling League of Legend Diamond 4 Account on Season 4!!

Discussion on Selling League of Legend Diamond 4 Account on Season 4!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 106

Hello,
The Account has 54 Champions 27 Skins and 18 rune pages!
He has 300 rp and 1000 IP and Is on soloQ Diamond 4 with 75 LP!!

If you are interested i can send you pics aswell.

mfg Ares

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Diamond 5 - Season 1 Account. A lot of skins Original Owner.
02/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
I've had this account since season 1, I don't play anymore, I got better things to do hah. This account has a original 1 word name, few old challenger players added.(I will delete my normal friends if the account is sold) This account was Gold in S1, Plat in S2 and Diamond in S3. So you have 3 Forum badges. http://i40.tinypic.com/2unvb5y.jpg It has Almost every champion. it's only missing Lucian,Malz,Skarner,Vik and Yorick.
[Selling] EuW League of Legends Account - Diamond 2 - since Season I
11/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account on EuW. The account is LvL 30, has 18xx wins in Normal and 4xx Ranked so far. It has 1xx Riot Points and 29xxx Influence Points. Spoiler: The account has 107 Owned Champions. If i counted right. http://i.epvpimg.com/U5MBe.jpg
Selling DIAMOND season 2 +3 account!!!!
05/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Ok well This account is diamond season 2 in solo que and 5v5. it was gold in 3v3. Now this season it is diamond V solo que. This account has tons of skins aswell as 20 rune pages. it has 84 champs. sorry for the lack of info in queue atm, add me on skype with any questions regarding the account, beatkittie bump
Selling good diamond III account on EuW (with season 2 diamond frames)
03/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League of Legend Account | Level 30 | Season 2 Platin Erfolge | Rar Final Icon |
11/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
html code nix funktionieren, nice bUG!