Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question to the GFX guys

Discussion on Question to the GFX guys within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Question to the GFX guys

How much costs a boosting layout usually?

Are there people who coach how to make GFX's/use the common programms?
Old 02/01/2014, 13:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 70
The Black Market: 259/0/0
Hey, from me really depends how much info would you like to put in to the design and also how complicated what you want to see there.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hey guys i have a Question
08/01/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Good morning guys i am new and i have some Questions...i want to create my Private Server for next summer...i don't know anything about servers but i know to play metin2 in general...1st Question..where can i found serverfiles/client??? You need to creat website first and then creat the server???? sorry for my english
Guys i have a question please help me out!
02/14/2013 - Archlord - 24 Replies
Hey, I am trying to make a fearless neck. i have: Frealess manual / Podon neck 0/3 / Shocker neck 0/1 / 5 Distruction stones / 10 stardust / 1 gold nugget / 10 Oriharcon Anvil / 10 stone fragment. When i refine, it sais " You have the wrong number of items. You must assign them according to the manual in the invetory". WTF ! is this?
question guys
12/09/2009 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
i just have a few questions related to wow. Cpu Model: Other -- genuine intel(R) CPU Cpu Speed: 1.3 GHz - 1.99 GHz Operating System: Windows Vista Ram: Other -- 1918 Sound Card: Realtek AC '97 "") Video Card: Other --ati radeon xpress 200M series these are my specs now can you tell me if i can play wow smoothly on my laptop or not. does it need an opengl? pls reply asap
Question for you Guys
09/11/2009 - GunZ - 5 Replies
:confused:How meny of you would like me to become a mode for this section.:confused: Respond to the poll up there ^^ And feel free to leave your comment
Guys question to all
08/18/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Recall errors bugs crack with the emergence of the first version of requiem ! Perhaps those who remember?:bandit: