Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Boost from Bronze to Plat V

Discussion on EUW Boost from Bronze to Plat V within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Boost from Bronze to Plat V

Hi guys! Me and my partner have some free time and need money, so we offer boosting service, from Bronze V to Plat V. We are both diamonds.
We can boost on EUW. We are testing our ping on others servers, but only EUW is 100% sure.
Prices:

Prices are negotiable, depend on your MMR.
Your games won't be stream, we won't talk to your friends.
DuoQ are not possible ATM.

Only PayPal is avaible for the moment.

Feel free to add me on skype: glenn.leagueboost
Or to contact me:

Thanks for your time.
Old 06/27/2014, 22:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
If u Need a vouche on Gold 1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Elo boost from bronze to plat
12/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm an Elo Booster. I have more than three years of experience with League Of Legends. My main account is Diamond IV, and I have boosted a lot of people in: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Plat and a few in Diamond V. Here is a list of my prices: Bronze V - Bronze IV = 9 € Bronze IV - Bronze III = 9 € Bronze III - Bronze II = 9 € Bronze II - Bronze I = 10 € Bronze I - Silver V = 13 € Bronze V – Silver V = 45€
[Selling] elo boost!!! Bronze V - Plat I
09/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, i want to offer you my elo boost service. Me: Diamond 1 Player, 19 years old, bored :mofo: Easiest champ to carry team: lee yes i know i am new here and its always a risk to trust someone like me. but i can tell you that the trust is worth.
New ELO boost Bronze V - Plat V (NA)
08/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello everyone, I am a Diamond V solo queue top lane main (I fluctuate to Diamond IV on and off) and I am currently between jobs and have some extra time on my hands for a few weeks. If you are interested add me on skype: Lololmia We will discuss prices as for me they will vary based on a few things: if you have certain champions/runes, and how much LP you are getting per win (MMR). I will do per win pricing or entire division pricing depending on what works best for you. But as a...
Elo Boost - Bronze-Plat 2€-3€ per Win.
06/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey Guys, new Elo Booster in da house. Im Dia5 top rated 2.4k. #1 Price Bronze-Silver 2€ per Win Gold-Plat 3€ per Win PSC or Paypal
Elo Boost Bronze V - Plat 1
03/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
ELO BOOSTING SERVICE EUW / EUNORDIC ELO Pushing on EU Cheap EU Elo Push Service done by 2220 player Hey guys, I am introducing you to my cheap EUW elo boost service! NOTE: Can also boost eu/east!