Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

>>> [NA/EUW/LAN/LAS] ELO Boosting!! Placements!! Coaching!! <<<

Discussion on >>> [NA/EUW/LAN/LAS] ELO Boosting!! Placements!! Coaching!! <<< within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
>>> [NA/EUW/LAN/LAS] ELO Boosting!! Placements!! Coaching!! <<<

ELOBOOSTNOW.COM

Also Available:

- Coaching
- Unranked level 30s
- Duo Queue Service
- Power leveling to 30

Twitter:

Boosting Terms

- The person that is boosting your account is located in NA.
- They are using a VPN/Proxy to Boost. The VPN will be located as close to the region you are located. The IP is available upon request.
- The customer can log into the account in between boosting sessions? If you use a VPN yourself, yes. If not, please don't unless you understand the risks.
- If yes, how much time should the customer wait after the booster logs out before they can log in? Again, if you use your own VPN you can login whenever you want. If you use a static IP it is in your best interest to simply not play until the service is completed. I will not be responsible for your actions.
- If the account gets banned or rewards are removed during Boosting or right after (within 2 days), we will compensate you. I do everything in my power to ensure your account is safe, and after doing over 200 successful boosts, I am happy to say I've never had a client get banned. However, I cannot control everything and I am not responsible for anything you do to get action taken against your account. You ARE breaking the ToS by getting the ELO boost. I AM breaking the ToS by boosting you. I have just as much to lose as you do. There is a risk, and it is your choice.