Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I am selling my original EUNE acc

Discussion on I am selling my original EUNE acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I am selling my original EUNE acc

Let's start with it .
So , i am selling my original acc on EUNE server.
For proof i can share my screen on skype chat to prove that this is my real acc.
If you need more information ask it
here :
I will not show my account name , because i want to protect myself.

First we will start with my icons, you can see them

here:
here:

Next are my normal wins and rp ip:

Normal Wins :
RP and IP info :

Now lets see my ranked stats :

here:
(As you can see in the icons i was gold but ****** up my series and now its all about "climbing mount elo")

You can see my missing champions

here:

Now let's go to my runes and runepages :

Runepages :

Runes - Red :
Blue :
Yellow :
Quints :

Skins : I have 88 skins and i will share them with you via skype.
There is a good number of old skins and semi-rare + legendary ,
and both Ultimate skins . ( ez and udyr)

If you need more information contact me via facebook , I will gladly speak with you .
I am not responsible if you somehow got this account banned .

That is is.
Kind regards , Mackov !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE original owned [WTS]
01/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Europe Nordic East League Of Legends Account ! im owner of account (main) Season 3 : GOLD with Border + icon + victorius skin ward/elise Champs : 72 Skins : 15 Rune Pages : 3 full Champs : Aatrox,Amumu,Akali,Alistar,Ashe,Annie,Ahri,Blitzcr ank,Cho'Gath,Corki,Dr.Mundo, Elise,Evelyn,Ezreal,Fiddlesticks,Gangplank,Garen, H eracim,Irelia,Janna,Jarvan IV, Jax,Jayce,Jinx,Kassadin,Kayle,Kha'Zix, Lee Sin ,Leona,Lux , Malphite,Maokai,Master YI ,Miss...
[Selling] EUNE | Platinum V | No original info | ~30€
12/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Profile: http://imageshack.com/a/img854/3655/jrdg.jpg MMR: http://imageshack.com/a/img571/7931/2vo1.jpg Picture of champs and runes: http://imageshack.com/a/img211/4463/hv93.jpg VERY high MMR, somewhere around Diamond V It has currently 140 RP and 2K IP. Only Riot Girl Tristana Skin. I bought this from my friend who had bought it so I don't know original information of the account and can't get it. BUT because of this fact I will sell this for a reasonable price.
[Buying] EUNE - 30 LEVEL WITH ORIGINAL EMAIL
10/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
i want to buy EUNE 30 LEVEL WITH REGISTERED ORIGINAL EMAIL AND SECURITY INFO. SOME IP THERE WOULD BE GOOD. I PAY 15 EUROS. skype: mygameaccountsnet
[Buying] EUNE Account - Original Email - Lv 30
09/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for a Lv 30 account in EuNE, needs to have an original e-mail and enough champs. Leave me offers inbox or add me on Skype - rebaned Looking for trusted people Thanks!
[Selling] EUNE Plat5 acc - original owner
05/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hey, summary: - 46 champs - 12 skins - 2 refunds - Plat5 - Gold4 5V5 team - 10 runepages