Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Affordable, Quick, and Professional Boosting Service -[B5 to D5]

Discussion on Affordable, Quick, and Professional Boosting Service -[B5 to D5] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Affordable, Quick, and Professional Boosting Service -[B5 to D5]

ELO KING

Here at Elo King, we are a group of elite Diamond boosters who strive on boosting your account in a professional and timely manner. Not only do we value every customer but we offer competitive and affordable prices to set us apart from our competitors. We keep your information highly confidential when we are boosting your account since we believe that anonymity is a must in the elo boosting field.
Customer Satisfaction, Security, Confidentiality, and Professionalism is what we aim for and we will make sure we uphold this in order to provide a safe and professional service to our customers.
(All our boosters are veterans from other boosting sites)

Servers: EU West, EU Nordic and East only. (Brazil, Turkey, and Latin America will be available in the future.)

Competitive Rates/Pricing:
For any customers who gain under the 15 LP average will have to pay by the per win system. Example: You buy 6 wins. If the booster loses 2 games then he will have to win 8 more games.

Bronze Tier

Bronze II, III, IV, V Series Best of 3: Negotiable
Bronze V to Bronze IV: 5€
Bronze IV to Bronze III: 8€
Bronze III to Bronze II: 10€
Bronze II to Bronze I: 13€
Bronze I to Silver V : 15€
Bronze I Series Best of 5 : 10€ (Requirements: 100 LP reached and qualified for the series. Silver V guaranteed. If you are 1-0 or 0-1 in the series then it is negotiable.)

Silver Tier

Silver II, III, IV, V Series Best of 3: Negotiable
Silver V to Silver IV: 15€
Silver IV to Silver III: 18€
Silver III to Silver II: 20€
Silver II to Silver I: 25€
Silver I to Gold V: 28€
Silver I Series Best of 5: 20€ (Requirements: 100 LP reached and qualified for the series. Gold V guaranteed. If you are 1-0 or 0-1 in the series then it is negotiable.)

Gold Tier

Gold II, III, IV, V Series Best of 3: Negotiable
Gold V to Gold IV: 25€
Gold IV to Gold III: 30€
Gold III to Gold II: 35€
Gold II to Gold I: 40€
Gold I to Plat V: 45€
Gold I Series Best of 5: 25€ (Requirements: 100 LP reached and qualified for the series. Platinum V guaranteed. If you are 1-0 or 0-1 in the series then it is negotiable.)

Platinum Tier:

Plat II, III, IV, V Series Best of 3: Negotiable
Plat V to Plat IV: 40€
Plat IV to Plat III: 45€
Plat III to Plat II: 50€
Plat II to Plat I: 55€
Plat I to Diamond V: 60€
Plat I Series Best of 5: 40€ (Requirements: 100 LP reached and qualified for the series. Platinum V guaranteed. If you are 1-0 or 0-1 in the series then it is negotiable.)

Diamond and above: Negotiable

What is Clamping?

Clamping: The LP clamping that happens at Division I is due to your MMR being much lower than needed to be in the next tier, as tiers earned are permanent. So in order for the system to be sure that you belong in the next tier, it'll clamp your LP gains when you are close to promotional series to make sure that you can consistently win your games and not just due to a lucky streak.

- This basically means at Division I (all tiers) you might get low LP gain per win and maybe lose more than you gain unless you manage to hit a huge win streak. If this rare occurrence does happen on your account then we must pause the boost unless you purchase more wins since the booster has to play more games which can range from 5-15 more wins depending on what your MMR (Hidden Elo) is.

Coaching: Skype or PM me for more info.

We are proud to announce that we are the few sites available that offer Duo Que Boosting Service and Promotional Games Boosting Service: $60 for 10 games (High Win % Guranteed!) (First 10 games as unranked)!

Duo Que Boosting Service: Our highly qualified boosters are available to duo que with you on accounts around the same division! Both the booster and customer have to set up times when they are both available. Furthermore, our booster could have his role stolen if the duo que are the last 2 picks. Voice communication is strictly up to the booster. You will not get lessons if you are duo queing but the booster can provide feedback on what you can improve on after each game.

(Win or loss does not apply for duo que boosting.)

Bronze Duo Que: $3.25/2.50€ per game
Silver Duo Que: $4.50/3.50€ per game
Gold Duo Que: $6.50/5€ per game
Platinum Duo Que: (undergoing)
Diamond Duo Que: (undergoing)

Payment Options: Paypal

FAQS: I will answer any questions on this post or on Skype. You can pm me as well.

Current Vouches:
Looking for vouches!
Old 01/28/2014, 15:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 1,481
i Can vouch in needed.
Old 01/28/2014, 15:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dOofkopf!™ View Post
i Can vouch in needed.
Sent you PM!
Old 01/28/2014, 15:32   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i can vouche
Old 01/28/2014, 15:35   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i can vouche dude
Old 01/28/2014, 15:37   #6

Doing @dOofkopf!™ vouch.
Than ill go for @Renaas vouch.

up
Old 01/29/2014, 18:17   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 107
Can vouch for you if you want

EDIT: Another troll pretending to be a Diamond booster. Poor skillshots, poor mechanics and map awareness. He's clearly not Diamond nor Platinum.
Happy to discover these guys for you

He obviously blocked me on skype right after the match, but let's pretend to be "professional".
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2014, 14:53   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 1,481
Not recommend guys!!
Closed Thread