Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cs Go knife for s3 p5 account s4 unranked more info!

Discussion on Cs Go knife for s3 p5 account s4 unranked more info! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Cs Go knife for s3 p5 account s4 unranked more info!

33skins
63 champions
3 runepages
1850 lolking score
around 1750 mmr

This account is overall a account for you that likes to jungle! got all good runes for junglers etc and some cool skins like infernal nasus!

I accept Payment in paypal equal to a knife in cs go! or just a straight up trade!
All can be done over skype aswell! im verry vocal and good at com!

Add ellebasse123 on skype or pm me!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GetYourSmurf.com / Unranked Account Store / Starting 3.99€ ✔ / Warranty ✔ / Trusted ✔
06/09/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 1121 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/imYfBFd.gif -Welcome to GetYourSmurf.com- One of the oldest smurf shops around -About us- We started as RAF 2.0 sellers then we moved to un-ranked account selling. We are in the business for 3 years already, constantly changing, evolving, adapting to the market. We sold over 3000 accounts to this date. We are more than happy to work with you.
[Selling] Unranked account ! (was unranked in s3 )+45 champs+15 skins Euw with EUNE transfer
03/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
closed
[Selling] Unranked [NA] Account 20+ Champs and lots of ip more info inside
09/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, I am selling a unranked account on NA server. This account has 18k ip plus 10ip win boost, with 24 champs, 3 skins, a few runes, but special holiday ms quints. All information you need should be able to be found int he pictures below, but if you need more information add me on skype: kevinlin47 Price for this account is 25$ Paypal through Family and Friends with attached note. http://i.epvpimg.com/2mSLf.jpg IP/RP http://i.epvpimg.com/M0DKd.png Champions:
[Trading] I TRADE MY ACC ON EAST (55 CHEMP 6SKIN UNRANKED) FOR WEST ACCOUNT SILVER OR UNRANKED
08/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I trade EU EAST ACCOUNT (55chemp 6skins unranked) for EU WEST account SILVER or unranked i you want to trade add me to skype: ervin.accounts trade : i go first if u have 30+ trust if not you will found a middleman :)
[Trading] I GIVE EUNE ACCOUNT ( 55CHEMP 9SKINS UNRANKED ) FOR UNRANKED OR SILVER ON EU WEST
08/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I trade my account on EAST 55chemp 9 skins UNRANKED for silver or unranked account on west. if you want to trade add me to skype ervin.accounts how we trade : you go first or you find a middleman :) Best Regards