Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pbe Account (All Skins And Champs) 3 Left! 1=10£ Paypal Only

Discussion on Pbe Account (All Skins And Champs) 3 Left! 1=10£ Paypal Only within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Pbe Account (All Skins And Champs) 3 Left! 1=10£ Paypal Only

Hey i'm selling Pbe account 10£
I have 3 on sale
Old 01/30/2014, 00:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
They are two guys working together, they get your skincodes and then they fill you with bullshit upon bullshit until they eventually go offline and ignore you completely, NEVER trade with these guys.

Tags
lol, pbe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell account 155 skins 10 champs left !! Transfer it to your server
01/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Account finished Silver I in Season 3, played 1 ranked game at season 4. No owned Champions : Galio Karma Kennen Lulu Nami Pantheon
[Selling] Euw Account 90 Champs Legendery Skins 30 SKins Udyr Ultimate Ez too Paypal very Cheap
01/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I sell my EUW account lvl 30 very good skins, like 81 Champs 3 Runespage 41 Icons with Original Email Very Cheap For more Infos PM me i Sell it for 25-35 Euro in Egold or in Paysafecard or Paypal, we can with Middleman i speak German, English and Polish But paypal better :D
[Selling] (PSC) lvl 30, EUW, (1.4krp left 8kip) all runes few champs left a lot of skins+2 accs
08/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
So title says much, using middleman, or i start 1st at all if you are trusted, PSC ONLY 1 acc) lvl30 Silver I - ALL runes a lot of skins 5 rune pages (ok mmr) just few champs left (rare ones) 8k ip left and 1.4kRP left (so you can change summoner name if you want) 2) 30 lvl acc ad runes around 30 champs (as gift acc) 3) 24 lvl acc ad runes (as gift) PSC only talonducouteau10 skype <
[Selling] EUW DIAMOND V - 44 SKINS (RARES) - 103 CHAMPS - 10 RUNEPAGES - 11K IP LEFT
05/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Tittle says all, have this diamond account for sale Can verify everything trough Skype screenshare, can play games with you as well. 10 Runepages, 11k IP left te spend My Skype is: Glennos7 Skins:
[WTS] EUW 30 15 champs left 45+ skins
11/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Add me skype --> fruktins99