Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS LOL acc with Original Mail registered

Discussion on WTS LOL acc with Original Mail registered within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS LOL acc with Original Mail registered

Selling Europe Nordic East League Of Legends Account ! im owner of account (main)
Season 3 : GOLD with Border + icon + victorius skin ward/elise
Champs : 72
Skins : 15
Rune Pages : 3 full
Champs : Aatrox,Amumu,Akali,Alistar,Ashe,Annie,Ahri,Blitzcr ank,Cho'Gath,Corki,Dr.Mundo,
Elise,Evelyn,Ezreal,Fiddlesticks,Gangplank,Garen,H eracim,Irelia,Janna,Jarvan IV,
Jax,Jayce,Jinx,Kassadin,Kayle,Kha'Zix, Lee Sin ,Leona,Lux , Malphite,Maokai,Master YI ,Miss Fortune,Morgana,Nasus,Nidalee,Nocturne,Nunu,Olaf,P antheon,Poppy,Quinn
,Rammus, Renekton , Riven ,Ryze ,Shen,Shyvana,Singed,Sion,Sivir,Sona,Soraka,Talon, Taric,Teemo,Thresh,Tristana,Trundle,Tryndamere,Twi sted Fate,Twitch,Udyr,Veigar,VI,Warwick,Xin Zhao, Zac,Zed,Ziggs,Zilean.
Skins :
Pulsefire Ezreal
Battle Bunny Riven
Warlord Shen
Outback Renekton,Rune Wars Renekton
Riot Blitz
Arcade Hecarim
Championship Thresh
Full Metal Rammus
Popstar Ahri
Acolyte Lee Sin
Valkyrie Leona
Unchained Alistar
Riot Girl Tristana
Victorius Elise
add skype : djolesrce
Old 01/22/2014, 13:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
How much? and which payments do you accept?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2014, 13:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoBasti View Post
How much? and which payments do you accept?

add me on skype : djolesrce

bump
Old 04/07/2014, 19:48   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Care,that sh*t is a scammer ! Took the stuff and blocked me in skype .Where i can report him .I got chat log !