Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3v3 | Twisted Treeline Teams/Spots on Sale [Coaching/Boosting/Pay Per Win Available]

Discussion on 3v3 | Twisted Treeline Teams/Spots on Sale [Coaching/Boosting/Pay Per Win Available] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 04/04/2014, 19:46   #46

elite*gold: 0
Online and Taking Orders!
Old 04/05/2014, 20:23   #47

Old 04/07/2014, 23:35   #48

Old 04/19/2014, 19:28   #49

Old 04/21/2014, 21:19   #50

Tags
3v3, diamond, pay-per-win, teams, twisted treeline

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] (NA) Challenger and Diamond 3v3 Teams + Spots for sale!
10/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Welcome to my 3v3 Ranked Team shop! With the new season rolling quickly around the corner, what better way to achieve that prestigious rank you want than by purchasing a slot/team from PapaTreeline Industries? As Challenger treeline players, we offer extensive knowledge and professional services in the field of The Twisted Treeline. For those interested, I'm in the process of getting verified by the mods on this forum and I am verified on other forums. How it works:
[Selling] Ranked 3v3 Teams and Spots For Sale! NA
10/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Welcome to my 3v3 Ranked Team shop! With the new season rolling quickly around the corner, what better way to achieve that prestigious rank you want than by purchasing a slot/team from PapaTreeline Industries? As Challenger treeline players, we offer extensive knowledge and professional services in the field of The Twisted Treeline. For those interested, I'm in the process of getting verified by the mods on this forum and I am verified on other forums. How it works:
WTS Twisted Treeline Teams
08/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
We are TT Challengers and we sell WHOLE 3v3 Teams for like NOTHING. Prices: Platinum V-III | Team = 35€ Platinum II-I | Team = 45€ Platinum V-III | Slot = 15€ Platinum II-I | Slot = 20€ Diamond V-III | Team = 60€
[NA] Twisted Treeline Titans Platinum & Diamond Teams Avaliable Today
03/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Twisted Treeline Titans offers a variety of services from Challenger ranked players! ~One on One Tutoring ~Ranking up Your Teams ~Transfers you ownership of pre-ranked teams Currently Avaliable: Diamond III Platinum I