Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Placement Matches S4

Discussion on Placement Matches S4 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Placement Matches S4

I just did a few jobs nothing huge but yeah thats it.

I will post here every job I finish.

My current prices are:

1/2 Wins = 5€
3/4 Wins = 12€
5/6 Wins = 20€
7/8/9 Wins = 25€
10 Wins+ = 30€

I'm accepting Paypal and Paysafecard!

Skype name: francisco.ruivo6

Tags
lol acc boost s4

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [BR] Looking for Duo for Placement Matches + More
08/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello. I'm looking for an experienced player and booster to help me through my placement matches and possibly more games after that. I was Silver in S1, Gold in S2, and looking to hopefully reach Platinum before the end of this season. Little bit about myself - I've been playing since the early days of beta, but ranked has always proved to be a major hassle. I have nearly 300k IP accumulated, all champions unlocked and plethora of runepage combinations. As such, I just don't feel...
[Buying] 8 Placement matches.
01/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Need a booster to boost me 8 placement match, I will pay after 2 games. And I want it DUO QUEUE. So it if cost extra we will do it ^^ Add me on skype: Mizzthatang
[Buying] 10 Placement matches for 25€
01/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey, im searching for 10 Placement Matches for 25€ with at least 90% Winrate. I'm Silver 4 atm! I pay with Paysafecard!
Placement Matches - LoL
12/29/2013 - League of Legends - 11 Replies
Hey hab mal ne frage Die neue season steht ja schon vor der tόr da ich 0 ahnung habe wollte ich fragen was es mit den 10 spielen auf sicht hat. bin zz silber eins mit 54 points und wollte frage ob ich wenn ich zb eins der 10 spiele verloren wieder in silber 1 bin oder nicht ?!?! Wo wδre ich dann ? Was passiert wenn man alle 10 placement spiele gewinnt ??
[Buying] 8 placement matches
11/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
I would like to buy 8 placement matches in hopes of landing gold V. Would anyone be interested?