Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

boosting placement matches 15€

Discussion on boosting placement matches 15€ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
boosting placement matches 15€

hey everyone im a diamond player from eune and i can boost you 10 placement games with 90%winrate
Old 01/18/2014, 19:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Need a vouch game EUW - DuoQ ? PM me
Old 01/18/2014, 19:10   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

just a tip, Don't guarantee 9/10 with the state of the servers atm.
Old 01/18/2014, 19:12   #4

Oh i just checked now the servers are down again..
Old 01/18/2014, 19:13   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qtrox View Post
Oh i just checked now the servers are down again..
will probally be down until monday

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Season 4 Fast Professional Division Boosting/Placement Matches/Coaching NA/EUW/EUNE
11/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 42 Replies
PREVIOUS THREAD : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2928059-division-boosting-cheap-na.html#post 25625521 http://i.imgur.com/W0xDJng.png Vouches
[Selling] S4 Placement Matches + Division Boosting
01/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone! Im a Diamond I Player offering you a cheap way to achieve your desired division. Doing S4 Placement Matches! add me on skype with your S3 Rank for more info. Boosting is going to be perform mostly every day with a fixed schedule past 12:00 PM PDT Time through the afternoon. With this fixed schedule we play on your account until we reach the rating that you paid for. You are not allowed to play Ranked Games (Solo or Duo Queue) but you can play normals and customs on...
[Selling] Taking PreOrders for S4 Placement Matches | Also Discounted Preseason Boosting
12/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Who we are We are a group of friends who are all playing at the top 0.01%. We are all Diamond 1 50+ LP. Right now there are only three of us who are doing this but if we get more customers, we will get more of our friends to help out. Things to know We will change your runes/mastery pages. We will send you an email when we are on your account. We will NOT let anyone know we are boosting your account. We will NOT talk to any of your friends. We will NOT touch any of your IP/RP.
Looking for placement 10 matches boosting
08/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Want them for $50 or less