Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

100% WIN Placement games (s3 Platinum 1)

Discussion on 100% WIN Placement games (s3 Platinum 1) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
100% WIN Placement games (s3 Platinum 1)

Looking for Trusted boosters only!

I want information about price, time etc.

I will only go first to people I deem trusted in this kind of service. Boosters I find slightly trusted will have to provide me with great proof or they will have to either go first, or win atleast 5/5 games then get paid and so on.

Payment will most likely be Paypal/PSC.

Write below, or PM me.

Have a good one.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 8 Placement Games
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Topic. Just offer me if you have an EloBoost Service on Epvp and at least 20/0/0 Skype: daniel1337. (with the point in the end) best regards.
[Buying] PLACEMENT GAMES !!
01/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey i got a 25€ psc (german, offline) and i need somebody who play my 10 placement games. Tell me ur offers and win ratio u offer me for these 10 games!! I go first to trusted member!! Dont need TeamViewer, i give away my acc details (its email verified so dont even try it) :awesome:
[Buying] Placement Games
01/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey, as the topic says.. I want to buy 10 placement games.. U need to be very trusted and also boosted several accounts! I will pay 25EUR for this.. Was platin last season. Add me skype: lulatsch111 Will go first of course if ur trusted.
[Buying] Placement Games
12/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Search people, for boosting 1 account Account is ni this moment unranked 2 games 2 wins get acc Search boosting for play 8 more games This moment i dont have time for up this acc and better search for no loss people
[WTB] Season 4 boost Placement to Platinum
11/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
hey guys, Im going to finish s3 with gold elo and wanna ask for 10 placement games in s4 and the rest to platinum. Im asking early so you can organize better and i can filter out non serious booster. got over 10 rune pages, 90+ champs and since im gold in s3 it shoudnt take long for a good player. boost can be done fast or a bit slower if you want (max 1 month). payment can be done with paypal or psc, if trusted ill go first (when s4 starts) you can offer me here or send me a private...