Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Accounts x2 Skin codes x6 Steam x2 Origin x1

Discussion on LoL Accounts x2 Skin codes x6 Steam x2 Origin x1 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Accounts x2 Skin codes x6 Steam x2 Origin x1

Hello community
My name is
Stefke
I have best deals on epvp for skins , accounts and riot points
SKINS :
Nightraven fiora x2 ¤ 5euros rp on lvl 1 acc
Lord darius x1 ¤ 5euros rp on lvl 1
Riot Blitzcrank (ONLY OCEANIA) x2 ¤10 euro rp
PAX JAX ( OCE) 100uros rp
Muay thai lee sin x4 (x2 oce x2 euw ) ¤5euros each
Frostblade irelia x1 (EUW) ¤10euros
Saints row 2,3,4 steam 20euros rp

How do we do it ?
You give me your skype name, i will add you there,Each skin code is uploaded on mediafire with a password,you will get login info , we an even go teamviewer or screenshare,You are gonna opet link and login into that acc,If doint it via teamviewer im gonna login and you fill info for amount of rp,first one gets 50% off,when you enter you basicly fill info for rp and i enter password on link , i will stay until you enter code,after it is confirmed i will get out of teamviewer and thats it
ACCOUNTS :
59 champions , 4 rune pages , 2 + 2 free skins ( nightraven fiora , chrome rammus