Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

10 placement matches OCE

Discussion on 10 placement matches OCE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
10 placement matches OCE

WTB 10 placement matches OCE, someone who can guarantee 9/1 W/L or better. Was silver 2 last season.

looking for someone cheap and fast.

Paypal only.

PM me,

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] S4 Placement Matches
11/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, ich habe 20€PayPal und suche jemanden der mir die Placement Matches macht. Nicht alle Games da ich weiß es ist zu wenig. Falls es doch jemand macht also alle Games gerne gesehen aber eher unrealistisch. Wichtig ist mir das mind. 6 Games gespielt werden mit 6 Wins. Alle die sagen mehr als 20 werden ignoriert.
[Buying] Looking for 10 Placement Matches
09/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey Guys, need a boost for the first 10 Matches. Infos: EUW and 25 EURO PSC Contact me in skype: alex29493
[Buying] 10 Placement Matches for 20€
09/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello :) I am looking for a Booster who can win my 10 Placement matches. I just need to get into Gold 5. I can pay with Paypal. I only want to buy a boost from a guy with 30 tbm+
[Buying] [NA]10 placement matches [NA]
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Need someone to win 10 placement matches, I can buy all the runes you need and the champ you want if it makes it any cheaper. Add me on skype lolaccountforsale. Not looking to buy a lot.
[Buying] 8 Placement matches.
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I would like to know the prices of playing 8 placement matches on NA. If you offer any guarantees please include that as well such as win rate or level. NA prefer to pay via paypal.