Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

10 placement matches!

Discussion on 10 placement matches! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 420/0/0
Exclamation 10 placement matches!

Hello, I can do Your placement matches for just 20€, if You were bronze, silver or gold in Season 3.

Limited offer, but will take almost all the customers in next couple of days.

Closed Thread

Tags
10, cheap, matches, price, promotional

Similar Threads Similar Threads
9 placement matches (duo)
01/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hey ,is there any good person that would play with me duo for 10 games? (9 already) . Iam good player but i dont want to lose even 1 game. My acc is on west. So nice guy ,message me please) Help another human being ;P
[Buying] S4 Placement Matches
11/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, ich habe 20€PayPal und suche jemanden der mir die Placement Matches macht. Nicht alle Games da ich weiß es ist zu wenig. Falls es doch jemand macht also alle Games gerne gesehen aber eher unrealistisch. Wichtig ist mir das mind. 6 Games gespielt werden mit 6 Wins. Alle die sagen mehr als 20 werden ignoriert.
[WTS] S4 Placement matches
11/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/POThd.png Hello Guys !! :mofo: I will introduce myself a little. My Name is ProEloBooster, I'm playing since Season 1 and got a huge knowledge about the game. I have played over 3000 normal games and 2500 rankeds. I'm maining the mid lane and jungle for quite long time. I'm a friendly guy whos able to communicate through skype or teamspeak ,where i have my own server that i can give to everyone want to come in contact with me :).
Placement Matches 10/10
07/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey looking 4 help to get 10/10 on Euw but i cant give you money x( Skype: lolwasnskype
Placement Matches (6)
07/23/2013 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 3 Replies
Hey iam looking for someone that would help me to win my last 6 matches for free of course. I could do this on my own but i prefer to secure my 10/10 win matches. So please pm here ;)