Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Bronze 1~Many skin and Champs~Price:10-30euros

Discussion on Selling Bronze 1~Many skin and Champs~Price:10-30euros within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 188
Selling Bronze 1~Many skin and Champs~Price:10-30euros

Hello, Im selling my LoL account and its bronze 1 right now and why im selling this is because this is not my main account
Price: Offer!
And Here is some screenshots:

Skins:

Runes maybe not so good change them by your self:

and if you wat more info about this account just add me on skype: xboxorps3

Sorry if you have to copy the links :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW/Bronze III / 70 champs/23 skins/ 25$ cheap price
10/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello :) Im selling my league of legends account On this account i have: -about 70 champions -23 skins (i have 2 ultimate skins -PULSEFIRE EZREAL AND SPIRIT GUARD UDYR) -I have 2 full rune pages-AP,AD -Account is now Bronze III because i dont play ranked anymore Price of account is 25$ and scammers dont try to scam because I will request a trusted middleman. ADD ME ON SKYPE - josip.kasra
[Trading] EUNE bronze 3 account 19 champs, 1 skin, few runes
07/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello all I want to trade my EUNE smurf to an NA account. I am the original owner of the account. the NA account dont have to be anything fancy, but if its unranked it would be preferd. champs and skins dont really matter. but atleast an ad or ap rune page would be nice. If possible we will use a middleman from theese forums
[Selling] EUW ACC BRONZE 1 26 GAMES 77 CHAMPS 26 SKINS _ FOR 35 € _ LAST PRICE
06/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
[Selling] EUW Bronze II - 50 Champs - 1 Skin - Silver Border
06/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi i want to sell this LoL account i bought it here a year ago : Profile : http://puu.sh/2ZQZ8/b7b13dd79c.jpg Champions : http://puu.sh/2YAkk/79b53747bd.jpg Skin : http://puu.sh/2YAFx/1d88772df0.jpg
WTS League of Legends Account, 40+ champs, 5+ skin, Bronze elo last season!
10/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTS League of Legends Account, 40+ champs, 5+ skin, Bronze elo last season! More details when pm'd. Looking for either a 12 year xbox live card, or 4000 microsoft points. Thanks!