Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] ten placement matches!

Discussion on [WTB] ten placement matches! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] ten placement matches!

Hey, interested in ten placement matches. I am season 3 plat3 24 lp. Please post pricing and win/loss GUARANTEED. You can also message me thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] S4 Placement matches
11/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/POThd.png Hello Guys !! :mofo: I will introduce myself a little. My Name is ProEloBooster, I'm playing since Season 1 and got a huge knowledge about the game. I have played over 3000 normal games and 2500 rankeds. I'm maining the mid lane and jungle for quite long time. I'm a friendly guy whos able to communicate through skype or teamspeak ,where i have my own server that i can give to everyone want to come in contact with me :).
Placement matches s4
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi i'm looking for 10 wins for my placement games Got a plat 4 MMR so i want at least plat 5 Ad carry/support player are better but got no problem with the other roles Tell me your price (If u fail some game u Will have to finish boost to plat 5) Ty
[Buying] 8 placement matches
11/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
I would like to buy 8 placement matches in hopes of landing gold V. Would anyone be interested?
Placement Matches 10/10
07/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey looking 4 help to get 10/10 on Euw but i cant give you money x( Skype: lolwasnskype
Placement Matches (6)
07/23/2013 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 3 Replies
Hey iam looking for someone that would help me to win my last 6 matches for free of course. I could do this on my own but i prefer to secure my 10/10 win matches. So please pm here ;)