Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free boost bronze/silver

Discussion on Free boost bronze/silver within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Free boost bronze/silver

Hello, i boost bronze/silver i do ir for free add me skype: marcos.sanchez88
P.D: i Boring play ranked and o wait s4

Tags
boost, elo, free, lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ıllı [EUW] Free boost for Bronze/Silver ıllı
12/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I can provide a free boost on EUW because I need an account to duoQ with my mate :) ! PM me or add me Skype : finz.boosting
[FREE] Bronze -> Silver Boost EUW
11/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Need an Bronze Account with many Champs (if possible Runes) for tomorrow to duo boost another Account. Only need username+password .
Free Elo Boost [Bronze / Silver]
10/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Im really bored playing in higher Elo so i just want to boost some people to their desired league for this season. I could never play in Bronze / Silver cuz i started in Gold after my promotion matches and making another account would take too long. Im only boosting on EUW atm. Just PM me if you have any questions.
Free Elo Boost for Bronze / Silver
10/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey, guys my main account is currently banned so i dont know what to do and i dont like playing on my low account with no runes. So im offering free elo boost for ppl in Bronze/Silver. Just let me know if your interested. To use my service you need: -decent champion pool -ap and ad runes -account on EUW
FREE ELO Boost / Bronze - Silver [EUW] p2
08/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hi again, I already made a thread like that and it went pretty cool, so here is the second part of the free elo boosting in bronze and silver (for a limited time). I'd like to introduce myself, I'm a skilled and experienced player, who is playing now in the Diamond Tier. I already boosted many accs into Silver and Gold without any problems. http://s13.postimg.org/wv7cu8wp3/ass1.jpg Reasons why i dont want money for this job: 1) I think its usually fun to play in low elo. 2)...