Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to buy Placement games.

Discussion on Want to buy Placement games. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want to buy Placement games.

Hi guys, i have got 2 diamond accounts now(d5) with high(diamond) mmr.
How much will be up diamond for this acc's? 100% will be soft reset and i guess it will be real with 10 placement games.
Write me u offers in pm and im choosing best price)
Thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB S4 Placement Games
11/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys, Looking to buy 10 placement games for S4 in NA. I'm currently in gold, and would like to stay there or head up to plat after those placements. Please leave your skype below or PM me for discussion. Thanks!
[Buying] Placement Games
11/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo Leute, ich suche hier jemanden der mir alle meine 10 Placement Games zocken würde, allerdings nur unter der Voraussetzung dass er auch alle 10 gewinnt, würde gut bezahlen. Meldet euch bei mir. Nur Leute mit vielen TBM's Ich bin übrigens Platin 2, also wird es nicht so einfach werden. :-)
[Buying] 10 Placement Games via Duo Q
11/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
As the title says I am looking to buy 10 placement games via Duo Q. If everything goes well this will be for 2 different account with the second one ready in a few days. Post your cost and contact information via PM or Skype. Also, if you have any guarantee please post also. Thank you!
[Buying] Placement games.
10/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, So I got 2costumers that need Placement, I can play on one of the accounts but I will need a duoQ (Prefer a booster) to make it 100% win those 10games. if U can help me please add me on skype : xAlbanian Price we talk in skype.
[Buying] WTB 5 placement games NA
09/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I'm looking for someone who can win 5 placement games for me on NA server. Can pay with paypal/moneybookers/PSC Post here or just add my skype if you have an offer; montana321854