Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Gold 4Acc with Ufo Corki and Mighty Jax !

Discussion on WTS Gold 4Acc with Ufo Corki and Mighty Jax ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
WTS Gold 4Acc with Ufo Corki and Mighty Jax !

Sell lol acc Gold4
WIth Ufo Corki and Mighty Jax ..... Offer Pl0x :3

Sry for dat links :I

pn skype : ExZepTioNally

PL0x

Pl0x

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] The Mighty Jax + Ufo Corki (ACC)
12/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi im selling my account with The Mighty Jax + Ufo corki and 3-4 other skins (rare) its currently silver 2 with ~1400+ mmr ~50 champs euw skype: zerdest10
[Selling] UFO Corki + The mighty Jax + Goth Annie + Judgement Kayle (EUW LVL 30 ACCOUNT)
11/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey! im selling an Account on euw (unranked) with Ufo Corki and the mighty jax! The account also have 45 Champions and 3 Rune pages (important runes for ad ap supp tank whatever) NOW THE BEST PART OF THE ACCOUNT! UFO CORKI+ THE MIGHTY JAX + GOTH ANNIE + JUDGEMENT KAYLE You cant buy 3 Skins of them not anymore. if youre interestet add me on skype : zerdest10
[Selling] Mighty Jax+UFO Corki Account Unranked [NA]
08/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Selling a unranked account with mighty jax skin and UFO Corki http://i.epvpimg.com/V7UIe.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/mdpmg.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/6Dn8b.png Looking for 55$ but can sell for 50$ Add me on skype for more info or if you are interested :)
WTB RARE ACCOUNT EU PREFER (Snowbunny-Mighty jax-Ufo corki-Urf ww-Triumphant ryze)
02/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
i need one of those in the description , and i have really good offers for this accounts. Prefered payment method is western union or paypal , i will go first if ur trusted and we will use a middle man . It must be on the eu server
LEVEL 30 account NO RANK(SNOWBUNNY NID, MIGHTY JAX, UFO CORKI).
12/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
THIS IS NA ACCOUNT Will show proof through skype. Pm me your skype if interested or post here on how much you're willing to pay. Don't low ball or ask how much I want for it. Just offer. skins: Snow bunny nidalee Toxic dr mundo might jax