Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Elo Boosting service Bronze-Gold

Discussion on [NA] Elo Boosting service Bronze-Gold within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] Elo Boosting service Bronze-Gold

Information

I am a Highly Skilled Player who would enjoy nothing more than to get you to your desired ELO-Heaven while helping myself pay for tuition. With my skill level I have no issues getting you up to Gold or anything below or your money back. However, I do not go above gold. Proof:

Also looking for vouch games. add me on skype: EliteWRNx

Services and Pricing

Per Division:
  • Bronze Divisions- 20$(+10 for Silver Promotion)
  • Silver Divisions- 30$(+15$ for Gold Promotion)

Per Win:
  • Placement Matches(Newly level 30 account): $6/Win
  • Bronze: $6/Win
  • Silver: $7/Win

Prices are Negotiable with discounts on big orders!
Accounts with low LP gains will be charged extra.

Paypal only for payment methods.

For any questions or concerns please feel free to respond in this post or add me on skype(Also looking for vouch games. add me on skype: EliteWRNx.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Boosting Service for Bronze - Gold / Guaranteed boosting within 1 day
01/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I am a Diamond Player in NA My Ping in NA is 30, and in EU is 80, which means I am available to play in both regions. I am starting this boosing service in order to help Epvpers who are having difficulty of going higher division. As well as to get some side money for my tuition. The Range for my boosting service is
EU-W/NE/RU | ELO BOOSTING SERVICE BRONZE -> GOLD
11/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
we are: we are 2 diamond players who want to help other players to climb out of elo hell. our service: we are offering a fast, safe, discreet and cheap elo boosting service. we do it for demacia, women and glory:) our prices:
[Selling] Boosting Service from Bronze V to Gold
09/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi I'm diamond player with my diamond friends. I'm boosting on NA and West servers. PM me for questions or orders :). Bronze divisions 9,5 euro per division and 14 euro for promote to silver. Silver divisions 14 euro per division and 19 euro for promote to gold. After some time if will be much orders i will start boostong to platinum and diamond. PM me if you prefer skype or facebook contact. Enjoy your promoted accounts :).
[Selling] Boosting service bronze up to gold 5
06/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hello everyone, I am looking to start a boosting service with a friend, there are only two of us right now so we only do bronze to gold 5 boosts. New service but I feel I am a trusted trader on here, yes I have some negative TBM, but I assure you, those are from people who tried to scam me, or better yet did scam me and I had to go through the process. - Can also show my playerauctions with 16+ trades with 100% positive. Might do vouches depending on the Epvper that offers, mostly looking...
Elo Boosting Service Bronze - Gold
05/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 38 Replies
Hey, English: A friend and me want to start boosting elo at EUW. We did that a few times for some friends for some money and were really successful. So we want to do earn some money with these. We are very new to this business, so we have cheap prizes, i hope you like our service and be pleasant. Prizes: Bronze Tier - 10€ PSC/PP/450e*g - 1 division | 2€ PSC/PP/100e*g - 1 win Silver Tier - 15€ PSC/PP/675e*g - 1 division | 3€ PSC/PP/150e*g - 1 win Gold Tier - 20€ PSC/PP/900e*g - 1...