Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jungle Main on NA For Support Main acct

Discussion on Jungle Main on NA For Support Main acct within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Jungle Main on NA For Support Main acct

looking to swap my silver 2 jungle main acct for an account that has most supports on it and either support or ap runes. My acct has 5 runepages and 52 champions that are mainly all junglers. For runes it has runes for any jungler that you would want to play and the skins it has are: Neonstrike Vi and Masked Shaco. You can reply here, pm me or add me on skype @ evaandelaney. The acct does have the original email

Tags
lolacct, tradeacct

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Coaching By DIA I Jungle/ADC Main
06/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hello I am a Diamod I player, I am currently doing some Elo boost and will also start my coaching service.. How it works: I will watch some replays of your games and explain what you did well and wrong and why. Why chose me : Once uppon a time I was like you , I didnīt knew the game like I know now , I had no one to teach me how to play , I took 2 years to become really good and if I had help I would take less than 6 months to become really good , so I know what you think when playing in...
Coaching By DIA I Jungle/ADC Main ( tesswins )
11/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Original thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2965348-coaching-dia-i-jungle-adc-main.html (reason I got banned : I logged about 5 times to help a friend improving a thread to look better and got banned for multi account , already sent a ticket to support to try to get unbanned) Hello I am a Diamod I player, I am currently doing some Elo boost and will also start my coaching service.. How it works: I will watch some replays of your games and explain what you...
Coaching By DIA I Jungle/ADC Main
11/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 28 Replies
Hello I am a Diamod I player, I am currently doing some Elo boost and will also start my coaching service.. How it works: I will watch some replays of your games and explain what you did well and wrong and why. How that helps you improve: -You will have much more confidence. -More knowledge.
Diamond 2 Jungle Main Ask Away!
09/05/2013 - League of Legends - 33 Replies
Hey guys I am currently a Diamond 2 Jungle Main, ask my anything you would like. Here's my stream! http://www.twitch.tv/frootycrunch