Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond V account (fresh) [EUW]

Discussion on Diamond V account (fresh) [EUW] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond V account (fresh) [EUW]

Hi,

Just finished getting an account to diamond. It's a fresh account I made about a month ago and I want to now sell it. Original email included.

If you are interested add me on Skype for offers.

Thanks.

Tags
diamond 5 v account lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] fresh diamond 5 N/A account
10/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
account only has 33 ranked games played with a %79 w/l 72 champs 35 skins including rare ones like pax jax pax sivir riot squad singed festive maokai nutcracko and more willing to use middle man pm me you skype if interested
[WTB Fresh lvl 30 account EU-WEST with fresh email !
10/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Buying a fresh lvl 30 account asap on EU-WEST.. only buying from people with good reputation ! comment with offers ! Still buying ! It HAS to be unranked pls
[Selling] Diamond 5 Fresh account
08/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Clean Personal Account - Diamond 5 - Leveled by myself to diamond - Under 80 games played in ranked - 20 champs or so - 2 skins - Original email included. This is not a stolen account
[Selling] Selling Fresh Diamond 5 Account Cheap ll Has Zombie Brand
08/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Epvp. I have a fresh Diamond V account with 22lp for sale. Has good MMR, 4 Rune Pages, and some cool skins. (And has 50 champs) The account comes with original email ( I am the original owner). I'm looking to get ~100$ for the account. We can haggle a bit if necessary but I think that's a fair price considering its annoying (and costs more) to boost an account :) If your interested in the account, want to see it / screenshare. You can add me on skype: divinezoa Look forward...