Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eloboosting until gold 5

Discussion on Eloboosting until gold 5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eloboosting until gold 5

Hello. Im a Diamond 1 Elo Booster That has never went public for a while. I was usually just working around and getting customers from forums and boosted my friends. Im very experienced, free most of the time, and I boost very very quick.
My services are really cheap since im trying to get more trusted and gain money to quickly buy a new Gaming PC in order to become a full boosting service.

Here is my prices, Currently im only boosting until Gold 5.

--Will Boost VERY FAST with 90%+++ Win rate

Each Division In Bronze - 10€*
Bronze 1- Silver V - 11€*
Each Division in Silver - 12€*
Silver 1 - Gold V 15€*

*Will charge more if your LP gain is not 16+

EUW

My Skype is sarah.oechsler. Contact me regarding more info and if you want to purchase!
Old 01/11/2014, 13:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me in Skype if you need a vouch
Old 01/11/2014, 13:58   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good luck, welcome to the bussiness

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Eloboosting Bronze - Gold!
12/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, platinum guy here, played League of Legends for almost 2 years now. I've got some spare time and need some money so here I am. ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------- Prices: Bronze V-Silver V = 50 Euros (15 LP or more per match, if less price is negotiable). Bronze IV-Silver V= 35 Euros (15 LP or more per match, if less price is negotiable). Bronze III-Silver V= 25 Euros (15 LP or more per match, if less price is negotiable). Bronze...
Eloboosting Bronze-Gold
10/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Introduction Hey there! Welcome! My name is Marco, I'm 21 and I currently reside in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. I've been into games for as long as I can remember. I was originally heavily into, Counter-Strike 1.6. Im playing in first place League of Legends SoloQ. I offer you ELO Boosting: Bronze 5 - Bronze 1 (10€ p/Division) Bronze 1 - Silver 5 promo (15€)
Eloboosting to Gold V! Need Vouches!
09/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, im a new EloBooster and im looking for some vouches game now! Pn me pls:)
[Buying] EloBoosting Silver II => Gold V
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi, I'm actually silver II with 63 lp and I win 33 lp/win I wanna be gold V. I can pay 20 via paysafcard, not more, sry. Up
EUW Eloboosting up to Gold
08/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
http://s1.directupload.net/images/130731/topf993f. png I am a Platin V Player and opened this with my Friends. They are Platin I and Diamond IV. We decided to boost up to Gold. First we need some Vouches. Feel Free to ask for. Skype name: boosting.service4