Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quick and Cheap ELO Boost to Gold

Discussion on Quick and Cheap ELO Boost to Gold within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quick and Cheap ELO Boost to Gold

Hey guys, I've been playing league since Season 1 (NA) around Olaf release and I'm currently a Plat III main. I've been helping my friends get to gold and I realized I can start boosting other people too. Since I'm a newbie booster, I'll make sure the prices are cheap and negotiable and I'm up for a few vouches as well. Thanks for the time and reply below if you're interested.

Must be in NA server!

bumppp

Old 01/10/2014, 22:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

messaged you in skype.
xrealitykicksinx
Old 01/10/2014, 23:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainplanet452 View Post
messaged you in skype.
xrealitykicksinx
i didnt get a message in skype. i'll pm you

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Very Cheap and Quick Elo Boost by Challenger Tier Player
04/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/JShQyoz.jpg About Us: We are an elo boosting service that aims to beat the competitors' prices and deliver your boost as quickly as possible. We typically work late into the night so our elo boost system will not interfere with your regular playing. However, we are also available during all hours of the day and prioritize the completion of each job in a timely manner. Add the skype account listed below and we will closely estimate when your account will begin and finish...
Cheap & quick elo boost
10/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I am a Diamond player and elo boost people from Bronze to Platin Price: Each division in Bronze 10€ and from Bronze 1 to Silver 5 20€ Each division in Silver 15€ and from Silver 1 to Gold 5 25€ Each division in Gold 20€ and from Gold 1 to Platin 5 30€ We can maybe change something with the prices If you are interested or you want to know more just add me in skype:Horror361 or write me a message I will boost in EUW , EUNE only and as fast as possible !
[Selling] elo boost to gold cheap and quick
07/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi im a plat1 player on the euw server looking to boost accounts that are in bronze or silver for money as I am saving up to buy a car. I am only boosting bronze and silvers and will only boost to gold. Prices: Bronze: V-iv:7 euros Iv-iii:7 euros Iii-ii:8 euros Ii-i:8 euros I-silverv: 9 euros Silver:
Cheap and Quick Elo Boost ( NA )
06/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I can quickly boost accounts from Bronze - Silver Silver - Gold For very cheap considering I am new at this. Any first clients? My main is diamond 4 if it matters.
|QUICK&CHEAP| Elo Boost from a team!
12/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/Wv3Qf.png Hello, as far as we have find out that we can boost Elo for cash, we have decided to do it via this page. We are a group of friends who want to get some cash from playing - that's all. Why we? Well, the the reason seeems very simple - we are cheap and fast.