Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

level boost (18 - 30)

Discussion on level boost (18 - 30) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
level boost (18 - 30)

Hey guys!

My smurf is lvl 18 and I want to get it on level 30.

Rules:

- you let all the IP that you farm and don't spend it (if you want to spend some IP you need to ask me!)
- you get like 1 month for that boost.
- you can boost it with a bot.
- don't flame

What I offer:

- boosting 2 division (only Bronze, Silver, Gold (Gold only 1 division)).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying A Level Boost to 30 Or Will Buy level 30 accounts .
12/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
[Buying] Level boost from 19 to 30 (NA)
10/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Would like to purchase a level boost from level 19 to level 30. Leave offers below or message me on skype: thexrandomizer Members with good feedback only
Looking for level boost !
12/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking for a level boost EUW. We can talk about the payment. I am currently level 24 and I want to get to level 30 I do have a 3 day EXP boost. Add me on skype : naruto-mega
VK Level 50 Beta Account/Selling Level 50 Account - 20 Cats, alot Boost Stuff etc.
11/09/2011 - Need for Speed World - 16 Replies
Hi, ich möchte gerne meinen Nfs World Account verkaufen. Dieser ist ein Beta Account, ergo ziemlich lange unterwegs und enthält ein spezielles Vinyl. Es haben sich mittlerweile 20 Autos angesammelt und in der Garage sind noch ca. 60 Tuningteile, welche je nach belieben verbaut werden können. Es ist ein Level 50 Account und ist nie negativ aufgefallen. Ich akzeptiere PSC, Paypal, Überweisung. Bei Fragen o. sonstigem kurze Mail an mich: _________________________________ Hi,