Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Proffesional Boosting up to Diamond

Discussion on Proffesional Boosting up to Diamond within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Proffesional Boosting up to Diamond

Hello guys , my name is Alexander i am from Sofia/Bulgaria and i am boosting for living As might as you know many boosters around here are probably not a realy good choice for you guys overall, since some of them are unproffesional/scammers / not doing their job correctly.
I am boosting for almost an year (February 2013) and currently boosting for 3 websites -
I am here to provide you with proffesional services with good prices and communication + tips and tricks ^^

Current division on EU West: Diamond 1 24 LP
I Can boost East/West/Turkey + NA (only low elo for NA)

I can boost accounts to diamond , i can provide you guys with express boosting and some knowledge for the game.

We talk about the prices at skype: whiskas@elo-boost
I can be 100% trusted, i will keep updating the topic with vouches and pictures !!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Proffesional Elo Boost by Diamond 1 player!! EUW & EUNE
08/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi guys, I'm playing from beta, at season 1 was platinum(max rank), now I'm diamond 1. I'm not new to boosting, many times I've boosted players ever to diamond. I'm new to this forum so the price of boost won't be too high. Why choose me? I'm experienced and good player, I can do orders very quickly for a low price. Also, my league:
Kips Boosting -Diamond Player Taking Orders Now (Cheap Boosting)
08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Bronze (Division 5) $15 (Division 4) $15 (Division 3) $15 (Division 2) $15 (Division 1) $15 Silver (Division 5) $25 (Division 4) $25
[Selling] Proffesional Boosting from Challenger Guys ! Cheap
07/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
http://postimg.org/image/vtx8ewrwz Hello Guys, I will be offering cheap, fast, effective elo boosting services. I am a League of Legends player since Beta. Season 1 gold, season 2 Diamond, Season 3 Challenger. I have played over 2500 normal games and more then 1800 ranked games including only my account. Prices: Bronze Tier = 10€ per Division Silver Tier = 15€ per Division
[Selling] Cheap//Fast//proffesional// Elo boost up to diamond !
04/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi And welcome to my theard DiamondBoost Im new at Elitepvpers and I just heared about the black market and the league of legends awesome forum here . Little bit about me: Im a diamond 1 Euwest proffesional league of legends player , My team dont qulified to the league of legends championship so i got tons of time to boost u guys out of elo hell ! My elo boost is pretty fast , my win streaks are high and i can boost u till diamond with no problems !