Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offers coaching from one of best MID laner NA and EUW ADC !

Discussion on Offers coaching from one of best MID laner NA and EUW ADC ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Offers coaching from one of best MID laner NA and EUW ADC !

Hello.
Guys,

Our team now offers coaching service with some of the best players in NA and EU.

For this month we have Challenger North America MID Laner.
and Challenfer EUW ADC.

For prices add us on skype: thedbstore
We will do discounts to first clients !

Thank you in advance,
Db stores

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Coaching Service : Experienced Diamond 1 Eu W Player giving coaching lessons
06/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys , I allow myself to put a thread outta here about my coaching profil . To be fast , i'm a Diamond 1 Eu west player , former Booster from S2 on LolAcademy who decide to turn his career on coaching/Pro team on my main account . So i'm just gonna put a thead here and offer my services to everyone who want to improve . Getting boost is a good way to get fast/secure elo for rewards , but becoming better at a game and having a fresh and professional look at the game is more friendly...
Gute Top und Mid Laner?
01/31/2014 - League of Legends - 72 Replies
Hey ho liebe Community, spiele atm. nur mit Akali auf der Mid und Thresh auf der Bot als Supp. Würde aber gerne mal neue Mid- und Toplaner ausprobieren. Könnt ihr mir paar empfehlen? Spiele kein ranked, bin grad mal lvl 12 :p Hab mir Riven vor einiger Zeit für die Top geholt komm aber überhaupt nicht mit ihr klar, leider. Schonmal vielen Dank im voraus. MfG, 1900.
[Selling] Diamond player offers elo boosting/coaching
06/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I am a Diamond I player in the NA server, I’m offering elo boosting on NA only and coaching on NA, LAN, LAS, BR, EUW. Here is my information: I have a lot of experience boosting since I have been doing this for a few months and I work for a boosting site as well, I can provide proofs on skype for you to know that this is 100% safe. Regarding boosting: 1.- I can boost from any tier/division to any tier/division (from Bronze V to Diamond I) 2.- You can set a schedule for me to...
[Selling] EXPERIENCED diamond player offers boosting/coaching services
06/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, I am a Diamond I player in the NA server, I’m offering elo boosting on NA only and coaching on NA, LAN, LAS, BR, EUW. Here is my information: I have a lot of experience boosting since I have been doing this for a few months and I work for a boosting site as well, I can provide proofs on skype for you to know that this is 100% safe. Regarding boosting: 1.- I can boost from any tier/division to any tier/division (from Bronze V to Diamond I) 2.- You can set a schedule for me to...
Top Laner
06/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
hallo community ich wollte mal fragen ob voli ein guter top laner ist? oder könntet ihr mir vllt sagen ob andere champs gut sind :)