Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold V - Real Cheap

Discussion on Gold V - Real Cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 17
Gold V - Real Cheap

Hi, selling one of my LoL accounts.

The account has 13 normal wins (Played ARAM and Co-Op to get it to level 30), 23 Champions, 2 Rune Pages and 7 Skins. I can't show any pictures as my post count is too low. Willing to show you the account through Skype screen share or on Twitch stream.

Account has Gold 3 - I MMR, you also get matched with Plat V's from time to time. Account mainly has AD carry champions and runes, only a few AP carries and a standard AP runepage.

Base price = 30€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] GOLD 3 PLAYER ''real elo not fake'' boosting till gold 5 , frndly TRUSTED and CHEAP
08/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 41 Replies
Just promoted to Platinum 5 =) Boosting on servers : euwest and eu nordic and east Prices for bronze : Bronze 5 ----> Bronze 4 = 5€ Bronze 4 ----> Bronze 3 = 8€ Bronze 3 ----> Bronze 2 = 10€ Bronze 2 ----> Bronze 1 = 12€
[WTS]Pre-purchase Guild wars2 CDKEY for Wow Gold or real money,cheap&safe!
12/09/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
http://i49.tinypic.com/121wfo2.jpg this is taleen from Wow RAF game time,Wow Unmerged account,MMORPG games CDKEY-index , we are selling the Guildwars2 game CDKEY , make sure it is cheap & safe ! We accept the payment through paypal or moneybookers 25 EURO or 80k Wow gold for Pre-purchase GW2 standard edition CDKEY 30 EURO or 100k Wow gold for Pre-purchase GW2 deluxe edition CDKEY we did the business in Wow game for years ,you can check my other post here 100+ feedback !
Cheap Battle.net (Name-Country OF Residence) CHANGE -(Faction-Race) Gold +Real Money!
09/22/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Here i will Offer You Battle.net Country of Residence Change ..so You Can Raf and Sor and Have All Wow Offers Enabled. i will Off You Name Change. Faction - Race Change .. I ACCEPT WOW GOLD OR Paypal Paid Method ...All At Very Cheap !! To Discuss More ..Please Add Me on Skype:Miworld387
im selling my e-gold for real money. cheap
06/03/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
hi. i sell my e-gold 4398 = 169 euros i sell all my e-gold 140 euros, u save 29 euros. payment through Paypal or other. thx and quick pls