Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Are you tired of feeders? Elo boosting service for EU/EUNE/TR (LOOKING FOR VOUCHERS)

Discussion on Are you tired of feeders? Elo boosting service for EU/EUNE/TR (LOOKING FOR VOUCHERS) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Are you tired of feeders? Elo boosting service for EU/EUNE/TR (LOOKING FOR VOUCHERS)

Hello summoners,

We are a group of dedicated LoL players from the netherlands. We currently only boost on the following servers: EUW,EUNE,TR

We are a farely new as boosters, but we have considerable experience in League of Legends Ranked; Solo and Team rankeds. Because we are new to boosting we are one of the cheapest around, and we will always get you to the rating you pay for.

- - Prices

Requirements :
-16+ Champions
-2 rune pages with runes

Are you interested? Send me a message and we can talk further.
I can provide proof after we contact.

Greetings,
From another summoner!

Old 01/07/2014, 09:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 45
can vouch at high plat

EUNE if you show me your main

or atleast prove it someway
Old 01/07/2014, 09:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Jinxed View Post
can vouch at high plat

EUNE if you show me your main

or atleast prove it someway
I can show you my main, add me on skype!
Old 01/07/2014, 09:48   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 45
added

accept pls
Old 01/07/2014, 11:03   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can vouch after Get Jinxed Plat IV
Old 01/07/2014, 11:36   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 107
If you are looking for other trusted vouches, feel free to add me on skype: andreblj
Old 01/07/2014, 12:38   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

if you looking for vouches add me apo4ever2 plat1 EUNE