Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(VERY CHEAP) Domination Elo Boosts (NA)

Discussion on (VERY CHEAP) Domination Elo Boosts (NA) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(VERY CHEAP) Domination Elo Boosts (NA)

NA ONLY NA ONLY NA ONLY NA ONLY NA ONLY NA ONLY

Hello! We are three diamonds (V, III, I)and one Platinum (I) looking to start up our Elo Boosting. As a team, our boosting will be much faster than normal. We will do our first 8 boosts (plat II and under, 1 tier, and must be gaining at least 13 LP per win) for vouches. Depending on your rating we will assign the appropriate booster to help boost you ASAP. Here are our rates.

FIRST 8 VOUCHES ARE FREE

We also do vouches for multiple divisions or tiers for a VERY discounted price!

Prices
General Note: If your mmr is indecent we will discuss about a slight price increase.

DIVISION BOOSTING

Bronze 5 to 4 - $ 10
Bronze 4 to 3 - $10
Bronze 3 to 2 - $10
Bronze 2 to 1- $10
Bronze 1 to Sliver 5 - $10
(20 if you are getting under 10 points)

Sliver 5 to 4 - $20
Sliver 4 to 3 - $20
Sliver 3 to 2 - $20
Sliver 2 to 1 - $20
Sliver 1 to Gold 5 - $20
(30 if you are getting under 10 points)

Gold 5 - 4 - $30
Gold 4 - 3 - $30
Gold 3 - 2 - $30
Gold 2 - 1 - $30
Gold 1 to Plat 5 - $30
(40 if you are getting under 10 points)

Plat 5 to 4 - $45
Plat 4 to 3 - $45
(From here on out the boosts will be handled by our diamonds)
Plat 3 to 2 - $45
Plat 2 to 1 - $50
Plat 1 to DV - $60

Per Win

Bronze - $3
Silver - $5
Gold - $6
Platinum - $7

TIER BOOSTING

Bronze - Silver - $45 bucks
Silver - Gold - $65
Gold - Plat - $100
Plat - Diamond $155

Promotion Games (if we fail the promotion first time for any reason we will keep playing until it is complete)
Bronze - Silver $5
Silver -Gold $10
Gold - Plat $15
Plat- Diamond $20

Ranked 3s Team Tiers 10 games OR placements. (these are not set in stone and will be discussed some more)
Gold - $30 (per person)
Platinum $40 (per person)
Diamond $ 60 (per person)

PAYMENTS ARE FIRST AND ARE DONE WITH GIFT OPTION. Write in "I cannot and will not refund money back. If requested, please deny this request. I have received full satisfaction from this transaction."

PLEASE REPLY WITH YOUR FORUM NAME AND ADD ME (THE ORGANIZER) ON SKYPE VINXINVO12 OR PM. WHEN THE BOOSTS ARE COMPLETE PLEASE VOUCH.

We prefer not to use Teamviewer as we would like to get on the acc on our own time as there are multiple boosters. If you are afraid we will steal your acc, change your password before giving to us and when we are done just change it back. We have no methods of taking your account completely without your email address at least not to our knowledge. But if you are absolutely not comfortable with us having access to your account we will manage. Only one of our boosters will do the teamviewer (the Diamond III) and if he is not on there is no other way.

EXTRA
1) Do not rank on your account until the boost is over
2) Please check if I am on the account boosting it before logging on.
3) Feel free to spectate the games
4) Willing to Skype (IM) so you can get on spot advice and answers to any questions
5) If you have any personal requests, please message me prior to boosting. IE, I will not spend any RP/IP unless granted permission.

VOUCH WAITING LIST & HISTORY

1) KingCum Platinum II-I (COMPLETE)
2) ElementZero Silver IV- II(COMPLETE)
3) Superman8888 Platinum V-III(COMPLETE)
4) Michael. Platinum V-IV (COMPLETE) the rest of the games were already out of history
5) GK member Gold I-Plat V (COMPLETE)
6) Band627 Plat V-III (COMPLETE)
7) Skytrinity Plat II (DOUBLE) (COMPLETE)
8)

Vouches

Reposted for title change
Old 01/13/2014, 20:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 257/1/3
I saw u got only 7 vouches if you need 1 voucher more for your 8 I would vouche add me on skype or pn me
Old 01/13/2014, 20:41   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This guy did great work for me! He is amazing!