Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP PREMIUM, ELOBOOST FROM GOLD TO DIAMOND+

Discussion on CHEAP PREMIUM, ELOBOOST FROM GOLD TO DIAMOND+ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHEAP PREMIUM, ELOBOOST FROM GOLD TO DIAMOND+

Hello over there, I'm Adam and I'm a dedicated LoL player that is playing on somewhat good level,
I'm currently at Diamond III rank on EU NE,
I'd be much higher - Challenger probably but I just decided to help out these people that are struggling to get higher in terms of their own rank/ELO or however you want me to call it.

Why would you choose me?:

Well, the thing is that I'm as same as all of you guys are here, I'm just a human being that plays LoL and well, I just want to help you guys out for the lowest price amount that has been posted here on these forums. I'd ask, why wouldn't you choose me? Yes, I know that I am new here but I have been boosting my friends accounts plenty times (it was back in both S1 and S2 so I can't really give you any proof)and they didn't regret it as they got their account back with higher rank etc. Still, if you don't trust me, you know that you can recover the account by filling a support ticket.

** INFO ABOUT THE PRICES **

GOLD LEAGUE:
D5 -> D4 = 17 euro
D4 -> D3 = 18 euro
D3 -> D2 = 19 euro
D2 -> D1 = 20 euro
D1 -> PLATINUM D5= 22 euro

PLATINUM LEAGUE:
D5 -> D4 = 20 euro
D4 -> D3 = 25 euro
D3 -> D2 = 28 euro
D2 -> D1 = 30 euro
D1 -> DIAMOND D5= 38 euro

DIAMOND LEAGUE:
D5 -> D4 = 30 euro
D4 -> D3 = 32 euro
D3 -> D2 = 35 euro
D2 -> D1 = 40 euro

How can you contact me?:

via PM @ this site.

Payment method:
>Paysafecard Preferably
>> The Paypal payment method is currently unavailable..
Prove us that You're not a scammer!?:

I cannot really prove that, however I will try to rise up with vouches upwards.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Diamond 1 !! Cheap Eloboost!!!
10/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 99 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/5640374-e u-boostingservice-albums13961-boost-picture48492-3 43-lolking-score.png EUW| EUNE | I am a Challenger Player . TOP 100 Player ATM. And I offer you to boost your LoL account in higher divisions. You should choose me because i am cheap, safe ,fast and a friendly Elo Booster.
[Selling] CHEAP PREMIUM, ELOBOOST FROM GOLD TO DIAMOND+
12/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello over there, I'm Adam and I'm a dedicated LoL player that is playing on somewhat good level, I'm currently at Diamond III rank on EU NE, I'd be much higher - Challenger probably but I just decided to help out these people that are struggling to get higher in terms of their own rank/ELO or however you want me to call it. Why would you choose me?: Well, the thing is that I'm as same as all of you guys are here, I'm just a human being that plays LoL and well, I just want to help you...
[Selling] [EUW,EUNE] Cheap eloboost from a Diamond I player [Bronze V - Gold V: 50€]
10/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, I am a Diamond I player on EUW and my main is currently banned. Since I am bored I am offering cheap boosts before end of season 3. Bronze V - Silver V: 30€ Silver V - Gold V: 40€ Gold V - Platinum V: 50€ Platinum V - Diamond V: 75€
!CHEAP! EloBoost Up to Gold V from a Diamond II Player! !CHEAP!
07/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys, after i fixed some Issues im ready to Boost again, I have atm. Holidays for about 2 Months and can play about 15 Hours per Day. That means if im going to Boost your Account its gonna be fast. Why would you Chose me? - Im playing League of Legends for about 2 Years - Season2: 2350 Elo, Season3: Diamond II - Friendly, Respectful, Calm and for any Questions ready. Why i guarantee to Succesfull Boost your Accounts As i said, im playing Since 2 Years in the Diamond League so its...
[Diamond III] Eloboost/Coaching cheap [EUW]
06/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 81 Replies
Hey, At the moment i really need some money, thats why i decided to Coach/Boost People. I play League of Legends since Beta! My main role is Jungler followed by Toplane and last but not least Midlane. My botlane isn't diamond and i can't coach People how to correctly lane at bot. History: