Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Bronze 5 account, lowest MMR !

Discussion on [WTB] Bronze 5 account, lowest MMR ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [WTB] Bronze 5 account, lowest MMR !

Hello,
I'm looking for a Bronze V account, with a low MMR.
I pay only after changing the password, if you don't agree then no deal.
Thanks
Old 12/30/2013, 18:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I want one too :P
Best way to abuse the league system, smurf and duo with a bronze v with your friend that needs help, free wins till they get diamond or sm sht lolol
Old 12/30/2013, 18:08   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much are you looking to pay for ?
Old 12/30/2013, 18:13   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Low $

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ELOGODS.COM-Quick Professional Boosting FAST -Lowest Prices-NA/EU- BRONZE TO DIAMOND
01/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
EloGods.com presents Instant Boost. Dont wait to be boosted! Visit our site and get your order started right away, and completed within days! Do you want the rating you deserve? Are you stuck in ELO hell? Maybe you're a couple wins away from DIAMOND or PLAT. We have the answer. ELOGODS.COM is a professional elo boosting organization made up of a variety of players ranging from PLAT to DIAMOND 1! We are fast, efficient, safe and secure! Each of our boosters will be using a VPN so that no...
SUCHE BRONZE ACCOUNT // Search Bronze Accounts
12/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey Leute ich suche für die kommenden 3-4 Tage ein Bronze Account! Warum? Wir haben mittlerweile 6 Leute von Bronze auf Silber 5 umsonst gespielt! Und da wir nur DuoQ Spielen fehlen uns ab heute 2 Accounts. Was brauche ich nun?
[Selling] Bronze-Silver LOWEST Price!
11/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, i'm a high-diamond 1 player from euw, (90 LP atm), and i usually boost using this site. Got a main thread for my boosts. But since the season is about to end, i'd like to have some fun and help people out. I am willing to boost Bronze and Silver divisions for very low prices! Bronze Divisions - 6 Euro per division Silver Divisions - 10 Euro per division Wont find lower! =) Contact me at private messages / Skype ( ThaVitamine ).
[Buying] Buying Lowest Bronze Acc Paypal
09/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Im buying ur Bronze acc, i pref bronze v i offer verified paypal as gift.
[Buying] EUW Bronze V account, LOWEST MMR POSSIBLE
07/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I want to buy a Bronze account that has way more defeats than wins, that is DEEP in the elo hell. Why? its fun to play there to relax from high ladder. If you have enough points I'm willing to go first. Otherwise you should bring a middleman. offers on PM or skype: tsanummy