Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA - Diamond I/ex-Challenger Account - Friends with Professionals - Lots of Stuff!

Discussion on NA - Diamond I/ex-Challenger Account - Friends with Professionals - Lots of Stuff! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb NA - Diamond I/ex-Challenger Account - Friends with Professionals - Lots of Stuff!

I'm willing to sell this for relatively cheap compared to what it should be sold for. Please PM me with a reasonable offer!

I am the original owner of this account. This account will NEVER be recovered and you will receive a lot of information regarding the account in the case that it would be recovered (it won't be though, I'm the only one with access):

- Diamond I 0 LP Account
- Account has a moderately low amount of played games
- Practically no RP or IP ** I am currently in a Riot Support Ticket to receive some tournament RP that was never distributed. If it goes through, the account will receive ~$20 worth of RP! **
- All necessary rune(s) and rune pages are purchased (9 rune pages).

- Champs Owned: Aatrox, Ahri, Akali, Annie, Ashe, Blitz, Brand, Cait, Cho, Corki, Darius, Draven, Elise, Eve, EZ, Fid, Galio, Gragas, Graves, Irelia, Janna, J4, Jax, Jayce, Jinx, Karth, Kass, Katarina, Kayle, Kha, Lee, Leona, Liss, Lucian, Lulu, Lux, Malphite, MF, Nami, Nasus, Nautilus, Nidalee, Nocturne, Nunu, Orianna, Poppy, Quinn, Rengar, Riven, Ryze, Sejuani, Shaco, Sona, Taric, Teemo, Thresh, Trist, Trynd, TF, Twitch, Udyr, Varus, Vayne, Veigar, WW, Zac, Zed, Ziggs, Zyra.

- Skins Owned: Prom Queen Annie, Riot Blitzcrank, Sheriff Caitlyn, Gladiator Draven, TPA EZ, Hillbilly Gragas, Jailbreak Graves, Statue of Karthus, Pool Party Lee, Galactic Nasus, Ravager Nocturne, Phoenix Quinn, Scuba Diver Riven, Championship Thresh, Vandal or Gangster Twitch, SPIRIT GUARD UDYR, Arclight Varus, Heartseeker and Blue Vayne, Purple Zac (MIGHT BE OTHER SKINS BUT I DON'T REMEMBER THEM), Haunted Zyra, Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks, Snow Bunny Nidalee, WINTER WONDER LULU, SILENT NIGHT SONA.

- The account is very, very close friends with Vulcun (XDG) teammates, so if you're a fan of them, that's a plus .

- The account is associated with a popular Twitch.tv account that moderates for several streams.

- The account is known amongst the amateur and professional scene(s) and is relatively popular. I am close friends with several LCS Pro's and by buying this account you're essentially buying friendship with the best of the best!

I will ONLY accept Moneypak/Skrill/eBay for this (if you can't do Moneypak we can discuss other methods but only if there is ZERO risk involved for myself).

I am selling this because I'd rather afford a place to live than continue on with this game.

SERIOUS OFFERS/QUESTIONS ONLY. THANK YOU!

Screenshot:

Old 12/29/2013, 15:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 146
What's the aproxx amount of money you want?
Old 12/29/2013, 16:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siea View Post
What's the aproxx amount of money you want?
Currently just taking offers I've seen some prices on here and on eBay and have a relative idea of a price range but I don't want to give out a number and scare away anyone who is interested.
Old 12/29/2013, 17:41   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 146
Fair enough mate, good luck tho.
Old 12/31/2013, 02:44   #5

Thank you very much. Still for sale everyone!
Old 12/31/2013, 03:20   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 45
$400
Old 12/31/2013, 03:24   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Jinxed View Post
$400
If we can do the trade via MoneyPak or Skrill I'd be happy to sell for that much.
Old 12/31/2013, 12:57   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can do $400 Skrill, only with MM tho.
Contact me via PM if the guy above me backs out.
Old 01/02/2014, 22:20   #9

I'd prefer doing MoneyPak with users who aren't that trusted, it is much safer for myself.

I posted it on Ebay but they removed it so now I also have it on ************** as well as this forum and a few others. Still for sale!
Old 01/12/2014, 00:22   #10

Have multiple offers of $350 and $400, can sell it to anyone who can use MoneyPak/Skrill for around that price!

Tags
account, cheap, diamond, ranked, selling