Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ikkarus' Elo Boost (Bronze - Diamond)

Discussion on Ikkarus' Elo Boost (Bronze - Diamond) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ikkarus' Elo Boost (Bronze - Diamond)

Hello friends.

I'm a 21 year old student looking to offer an eloboost service from Bronze up to Diamond.

Been playing League since season 1, 2250 elo S2. I peaked at Diamond 1 in season 3.

Additionally, a friend of mine who is D1 as well, will be participating in the boosting as soon as we have enough requests.

As I said I'm a student so I have a lot of time available

Prices:
- Bronze: 6€ per Division --> Bronze I to Silver V= 8€
- Silver: 10€ per Division --> Silver I to Gold V= 12€
- Gold: 15€ per Division --> Gold I to Plat V=18€
- Plat: 20€ per Divison --> Plat I to Diamond V= 25€

Anything up from D5 will be discussed on Skype.

Payment usually via Paypal, can be discussed though.

Note: The first 5 requests will get 3 games for FREE. 4/5 FREE still available so far. Also looking for vouches.

Edit: First free job done: 4/4 games won:
Old 12/29/2013, 18:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bump
Old 01/04/2014, 07:52   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still need a vouch ?
i can vouch if you want
Gold ii , high mmr , gain 20-25LP per win

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LP Boost Bronze V -> Diamond I
12/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hi, I am a japanese student who is currently studying in Denmark and since I have a lot of free time and I need some money (who doesn't ^^), I am offering my services as a booster. I am playing League of Legends since i moved to Denmark, which was in season I. Season I: ~2000 Elo Season II: Diamond Season III: Challenger Currently: EUW: Diamond I at around 60 pts (I don't play much on west) and EUNE: Challenger Still looking for vouches
Elo Boost from bronze to diamond
07/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi i smurf to 15 people yet.. i can smurf from each league / division each division 15$ i can play each server na / west / east whatever i played in all servers add me in skype : mAxim0v1
WTS LoL Boost bronze to diamond
06/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hi guys me and my friends are doing this for like 1 year the boost work like this: you give me you're account (no support email needed just username and password) no account scam (coz you can takeit back in like 30 min or something like that) will take a while depends on the rank boost you want (bronze to diamond take like 2 weeks 3 weeks top) you can still loggin and play if you want just type me on skype before loggin. the price is cheap an exemple bronze 5 to diamond 1: 700$ other...
[Selling] (Cheap)NA Elo Boost Bronze div 5 -> Diamond div 5
05/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello everyone I am currently offering my elo boost services at reduced and cheaper price compared to before, if you are interested please contact me via Email : [email protected] Skype : naeloboost Or Facebook page : league of legends n/a elo boost Don't expect crazy cheap offers but very reasonable prices, for more information on prices please check our Facebook page ^ it will tell the original prices but currently ill reduced it sustantially and if you order more the bigger...
NA ELO BOOST Bronze -> Diamond.
02/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Go down all 6 steps and read my charging, we can work something out fosho. 1) I offer Elo Boosting in N/A server ONLY 2) Message Me and tell me what services you want. 3) I accept RP Cards (as payment)(ACCEPTS PAYPAL NOW!) 4) Pay a down payment first and slowly pay the rest, if its small elo boost then full payment.