Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW ACCOUNT: GREY WARWICK/RIOT BLITZ

Discussion on EUW ACCOUNT: GREY WARWICK/RIOT BLITZ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW ACCOUNT: GREY WARWICK/RIOT BLITZ

Hey guys,

i wanna sell a league of legends account for a PAYSAFECARD or Trade for a SKIN CODE
Add me skype: marenbruijne
it has 14 champs and some skins.
4 rune pages.
the account is currently lvl 11 (still playing on it).

SKINS:

GREY WARWICK
Infernal Nasus
Temple Jax
RIOT BLITZCRANK
Acolyte Lee Sin
Unchained Alistar
Riot Girl Tristana

CHAMPS:

Vi
Darius
Nasus
Jax
Blitzcrank
Sivir
Warwick
Twitch
Alistar
Draven
Lee Sin
Lucian
Olaf
Tristana
Old 01/04/2014, 18:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
#

#

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LoL ACCOUNT! PAX SIVIR - GREY WARWICK | LEGACY SKINS!
11/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Elitepvpers I want to sell my League of legends account. It's my own original account, u will get original email and stuff like that if u want :) I will not go first unless, u are trusted on here :) We can use Middleman if u are interested. SKINS : http://i.imgur.com/ee9cPEr.jpg http://i.imgur.com/hD7gmDE.jpg
[Selling] Fresh Level 30 NA Account (Medieval Twitch & Grey Warwick)
11/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
http://i39.tinypic.com/2ikff4.png Skype: boostingcircuit Offer below B/O: $50 Will only sell via trusted MiddleMan
[Selling] Plat 5 EUW ACCOUNT 13k RP!-GREY WARWICK MEDIEVAL TWITCH-
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys im looking to sell my account because its only my smurf and im hoping to catch a nice price for it. Iam the original owner of the account. You can contact me on skype: Dayfail. REASONABLE OFFERS ONLY. If u have alot of reputation im willing to go first, if not we will use a middleman who's costs will be split. THIS ACCOUNT HAS THE INSANELY RARE GREY WARWICK AND MEDIEVAL TWITCH SKINS, ASWELL AS 13k RP AND 15K IP Below are all the important screenshots! hope to hear from u soon! ...
[Selling] Gold account [Medieval twitch][Grey warwick] ! Cheap!
07/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey what's up guys! I'm selling a gold 5 account today! on EU W server I have the original email + Welcomers email! Account has -24 champions -Medieval twitch + Grey warwick -400 RP -1.6 IP
WTS LoL Account EUNE - Medieval Twitch, Grey Warwick and more
08/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I would like to sell my LoL Account. All information are in the picture. Kept 2k+ rp for some extra skins or a transfer to EUW (if u buy about 600 more rp). Played more then 3k games and only saw this skin once or twice.