Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Account Level 30 Unranked + Championship Riven Skin!!!

Discussion on League of Legends Account Level 30 Unranked + Championship Riven Skin!!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 55
Arrow League of Legends Account Level 30 Unranked + Championship Riven Skin!!!

Get it here:

Kaufe den Account hier:

EBAY
Old 12/28/2013, 18:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Viel Glück mit dem Account.

Lg

Tags
championship riven, league of legends

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Personal Level 30 League of Legends account with PAX TF & Championship Riven
09/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am the original owner of this account. Comes with all the information you desire. Add my skype below to see all the skins on this account. Skins in total: 84 Rare skins include: Pax Twisted Fate and Championship Riven along with the icon from season 2! Also comes with other holiday and legacy skins. Tons of runes for every role. (see spoiler below) Add me on Skype: Complex
Buying League of Legends - Championship Riven skin code. :)
12/22/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there, Would be awesome to buy " Championship Riven " skin code by PayPal or 25 euros PSC. If you won't go 1st, please don't add me at skype. :cool: I want fast and smooth trade. :p Contacts- SKYPE: toonyic