Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of legends skins championship riven, thresh, hec, blitz.

Discussion on League of legends skins championship riven, thresh, hec, blitz. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink League of legends skins championship riven, thresh, hec, blitz.

Hi,
I have codes for all regions for championship riven, EUW OCE BR and TURKEY for championship thresh, and all servers but NA for Riot blitz and hec. Used to sell them on ebay but ebay doesnt allow digital goods to be sold, so it was a pain to sell there. I have pictures of the cards and can write whatever you want next to it to be sure its legitimate.
Codes are guaranteed to work and I will refund you if they do not. We can check them over skype screen share or an equivalent program.
I know I have basically zero rep, but im looking to make a name for myself so I am willing to go first IF you have high/good ratings etc. otherwise we trust each other. If you are still uncomfortable and have low rep Im down with half up front and half after. Ill do whatever I can to make you feel safe. i use Paypal only as it has protection for both of us. I do not take rp.
Prices:
riven --> $250-$350 depending on region. Keep in mind you can transfer and use another regions code before transferring back to your starting region.
thresh --> $60
arcade hec/riot blitz --> $12
skype name dougsuitt message me and I will initiate a trade on here so we both have recourse
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2013-12-27 13.34.09.jpg (903.7 KB, 35 views)
Old 12/27/2013, 22:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 704
The Black Market: 158/0/0
He sold me CS thresh before few days,i can vouch for him.
Also if you want to buy cs thresh from him,i can be MM if he wants aswell.