Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Live Coaching for bronze to silver players

Discussion on Live Coaching for bronze to silver players within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Live Coaching for bronze to silver players

Hey,

English:
Some of you guys may be afraid of ordering a elo-boost since Riot announced to take action against elo-boosting. Additionally to the fact an elo-boost is just an increase of your rating and not a increase of your skill level less people are going to ask for a boost.

Therefore I want to provide a live coaching! 100% save and you going to increase your elo by yourself. I going to watch your live stream and give you improvements and hints for your gameplay.
I am a diamond player and will offer this just for bronze and silver guys. I want to test a few coachings first before extend this service to gold and platinum players.

If you are interested, post in the thread:
Current division and you lowest possible delay on twitch.

Additionally add me in skype.

Deutsch:
Seit Riot verkündet hat, dass sie gegen elo-boosting vorgehen, haben wahrscheinlich einige Leute Angst einen elo-boost zu kaufen. Da ein elo-boost nur eine Erhöhung der Ranglistenwertung ist und keine Erhöhung des Könnens, kaufen weniger Leute einen elo-boost.

Deshalb möchte ich hier mein live-coaching anbieten! Es ist zu 100% sicher und du kannst dein elo selbst verbessern. Ich schaue mir deinen live stream an und gebe Tipps und Tricks zum Spiel.
Ich bin ein Diamant Spieler und biete diesen Service nur für Bronze und Silber Spieler an, da ich diesen Service einmal testen möchte und ihn später auf gold und Platin Spieler ausweite.

Falls du Interesse hast, poste folgendes in den Thread:
Deine aktuelle Division und wie hoch deine niedrigste Verzögerung (Delay) bei Twitch ist.

Ebenso füge mich bitte in Skype hinzu.
Old 12/28/2013, 22:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
Push !
Old 12/30/2013, 00:40   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
Ich bin aktuell Silber 4 und Twitch hab ich noch nie ausprobiert, müsste aber gut sein da mein Internet und Pc gut ist.
Closed Thread