Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(WTB) Black Alistar Skin Code OR Account

Discussion on (WTB) Black Alistar Skin Code OR Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(WTB) Black Alistar Skin Code OR Account

If you`ve got an account with black alistar or a code please PM me or add my skype; arvind.gill

Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Black Alistar Skin Code
09/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Any Region, i can transfer. I've seen accounts with this skin going for 70$, so dont expect me to offer you high! Also for some Skin traders they are unable to get it, but maybe there is a chance that someone has it. Please PM, Reply back or add me on skype.
[Selling] RARE Black Alistar Skin Combo Code 20+ Champs , 2 Skins , 1300 RP +
09/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling a rare Combo Code that includes the following items: 2 Skins: Black Alistar , Goth Annie 20 Champions: Annie, Alistar, Kayle, Ryze, Sivir, Teemo, Tristana, Warwick, Tryndamere, Morgana, Zilean, Evelynn, Chogath, Amumu, Rammus, Janna, Veigar, Malphite, Nasus, Fiddle Sticks 1300 RP! 4 Runes!: Greater Mark of Malice, Greater Glyph of Knowledge, Greater Seal of Vitality, Greater Quintessence of Revivial
[WTB] Black Alistar Skin Code!
08/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hello Guys! I'm still searching for the Black Alistar Skin! And i would pay until 100 Euros for that! The only problem is i cant find this skin... Not even on ebay! I would need that skin on EUW!
[Selling] BLACK ALISTAR SKIN CODE FOR NA/EUW/KOR
05/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Redeemable once in any server. Will unlock black alistar+alistar champ. I recieved this from ALEX YEE for Pre Ordering the game back in 2010, I do not play LOL anymore And just realised price and how RARE this skin is! :D I AM TOLD THE SKIN CODE CAN BE USED IN ONE OF THESE SERVERS ONE TIME ONLY! Taking any offers over $60, SKYPE to chat : p0wnd.katsuk0
[WTB] Black Alistar skin code!
01/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Want to buy Black Alistar skin code. Please contact me on skype: fantasy7707 or email: [email protected]