Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EuW boosting bronze to platinum!

Discussion on EuW boosting bronze to platinum! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EuW boosting bronze to platinum!

Boosting EuW Bronze to Platinum.

Hello, im a guy who need money for my school. And i got this great idea to elo boost! I can do Bronze all the way to plat. We can talk prices in skype!
Skype name: foppa1211

More info just add meh. Good day! Best Regards André

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Elo Boosting from Bronze to Platinum [CHEAP!]
06/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 53 Replies
-30% discount http://i.imgur.com/iPYBjO7.jpg *price is always negotiable Vouches/Jobs done so far:
[Selling] [EUW / EUNE] Cheap Boosting from Bronze to Platinum!
10/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello guys , i had another thread of my boosting but i closed it some month ago because i was on holidays , now we are back and ready to boost you up to platinum ! Add me in skype if you are interested : zombi631 We are doing some vouch games for trusted people http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6792/l7yr.jpg We USUALLY get 1 division per day if not 2. Note that if you are taking less than 15 lp per game the prices will be raised a bit. ( this can be discussed on skype)
[Selling] Europe Boosting from Bronze to Platinum.
09/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Fast and clear : I'm offering fast elo boosting on European servers (west / east). In future I want to try other servers like Russia/Turkey. Bronze : 8€ per division ( 10€ if it's Bronze I to Silver V ) Silver : 12€ per division ( 14€ if it's Silver I to Gold V ) Gold : 16€ per division ( 20€ if it's Gold I to Platinum V )
[Selling] Azsanggetsu's CHEAP ELO BOOSTING BRONZE V -> PLATINUM V
09/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
bye
Platinum II player boosting from Bronze V to Plat V !
03/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Omar here, I will be offering a boosting service for the following months, I'm a platinum II player who is looking to help out bronze, silver and gold players. As for myself, I will soon hit diamond, so I consider my self as a good player capable of offering a good boosting service. Below I'll post the price for each division : Bronze V - Bronze I : 15 $ USD per 100 league points Promotion series Bronze I --> Silver V : 10$ USD