Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum V EUW account 108 Champs 106 Skins 50€

Discussion on Platinum V EUW account 108 Champs 106 Skins 50€ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platinum V EUW account 108 Champs 106 Skins 50€

For more info add me on skype : flexzakara

Its only up for 12hrs

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Platinum EUW Account 90~ Champs 36 Skins
07/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello I am selling EUW Platinum IV account I have 90 champs , 6 rune books with most of the runes and 38 Skins for : Crimson Akali Not In Store Sad Robot Amumu Queen Ashe Safari Caitlyn Not In Store Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath Legendary
[Selling] Lol Euw Gold V account ( S1 Platinum, S2 Platinum ) 99 Champs 36 skins+original email
05/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I have account to sell. Euw acc with possiblity of transfer to Eune, NA and Brasil. I give original email!!! Current season 3 division is Gold V : screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. Season 1 Platinum Season 2 Platinum It has 99 Champions: screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. It has 36 Skins: 1.Dragon Fist Lee Sin 2.Ironscale Shyvana
[Selling] EUW LoL Account Platinum V +60 champs , 14 skins
05/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
wsdasdasdasdas
[Selling] Platinum II EUW Account 100+ champs 30+skins
04/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello mates . Im selling my account Plat II with: 100~ champs + 6500 IP 5 Rune books + most of the runes Skins : Crimson Akali (No longer sellable skin) Unchained Alistar Sad Robot Amumu Queen Ashe Safari Caitlyn BattleCast Prime Cho'Gath (Legendary)