Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

||Glaciers D1 Coaching || Cheap Prices || All Servers ||

Discussion on ||Glaciers D1 Coaching || Cheap Prices || All Servers || within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow ||Glaciers D1 Boosting/Coaching || Cheap Prices || All Servers ||

Introduction

Looking to become a better League of Legends player? You've come to the right place! With Season 4 just around the corner, and preseason in full affect, now is the perfect time to better your skills. Whether you're interested in perfecting a certain champion, role, or just want to improve your overall game play, I am here to help!

Personal Information

Welcome! The name is Glaciers. I have been a top tier player since Season 1, and have since then collected a vast amount of knowledge that I am here to share with you. The goal of these lessons is not just to simply raise your rating, but to make you a better player. The format of these sessions is entirely up to you, but I highly suggest one of these options.

Boosting
Aside from lessons, I am also available for full time fast elo boosting! Please contact me on Skype for more information!

Lessons

Option 1: Duo Que

You and I will play a ranked game together in which I instruct you and help develop your abilities based on your play style.

Recommendation level: Beginner

Option 2: Spectate.

Either through spectate mode or a replay, I will analyze your mechanics, decision making skills, and overall play style. This can all be recorded as a video so that you may watch and look back on it in the future.

Recommendation level: Intermediate

Option 3: 1v1.

We play multiple games against each other in the lane of your choice. The exact match up is up to you.

Recommendation level: Advanced.

Note: All options include a Q/A discussion and a specific homework assignment following our session.

Special Offers

VIP Package: Purchase 3 or more hours and be gifted an extra hour free of charge! I will place you on priority. You will also be bookmarked onto my Skype and added on my main account, this way you can spectate my games and ask me questions whenever you’d like.

Bring a Friend: Know someone who is also interested in improving their gameplay? Bring them along! For the price of one, I will coach you both together as a single unit. This offer is only available to those who buy at least two hours.

Payment

All payment is done via PayPal. Prices start at $15/hr.

Contact

Email:

LIMITED TIME DEAL

As a new member of the ePVP community, I will be offering lessons at a reduced price of $10/hr. Hurry now while this offer is still available!
Old 12/19/2013, 22:18   #2

Bump!
Old 12/21/2013, 21:57   #3

bump!!
Old 12/21/2013, 22:09   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 29
The Black Market: 123/0/2
Just as a tip: you already said that you're New, so nobody will really trust you already. You should do 1-2 do vouches (usually for free) to get some feedback and trusters.
Old 12/21/2013, 22:11   #5

Gotcha, will do! Thanks for the tip

If interested, add me on skype: glaciers.coaching
Old 12/21/2013, 22:14   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sent request

And you could add a screen or your LoL ACC (with Dividion, but hide your summoner name!)
Old 12/22/2013, 21:29   #7

Thanks for the advice!

Slots open for coaching!
Old 12/22/2013, 22:50   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just did a vouch game (I streamed he spectated and coached) and I have to say that he knows how you can beat up your enemies. Giving hints for your play, let you play the moment and giving hints again, very nice. After the match a list of things you should work on and more.
Trusted!
Old 12/23/2013, 08:12   #9

Thanks for the vouch!

Available for more coaching, hurry before preseason is over!
Old 01/02/2014, 02:15   #10

bump
Old 01/09/2014, 07:06   #11

b

b
Old 01/22/2014, 02:36   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How much for NA placements?
Old 01/26/2014, 19:47   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi. Please add me on skype andreas.zaptor
Old 01/27/2014, 23:40   #14

Done!

Taking more orders

Tags
coaching, elo boosting, league of legends, lol boost, lol coaching