Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA 110 CHAMPS, 20SKINS, 7RUNE PAGES

Discussion on NA 110 CHAMPS, 20SKINS, 7RUNE PAGES within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA 110 CHAMPS, 20SKINS, 7RUNE PAGES

I will let it go for $80 USD. Hit me up Skype won0503. I will use mm if you are not trusted enough.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] (EUW) Platinum 110 Champs, 9 Rune Pages, 20Skins
12/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
It is a good account to start new as a smurf. I will sell it for 50 euro on paypal, simple as that, no lowballing. I'll give you a screenshot, and anything you might want to know, pm me or add Skype won0503. I prefer a middleman if you are new to this site.
[Selling] Gold1 EUW lol account 6champs missing/59skins/7rune pages
11/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Server: EUW Champs: 6 are missing Skins: Bilgeraut Rumble Deadly Kennen French Maid Nidalee Hillbilly Gragas Hired Gun Graves Minuteman Gangplank Pharaoh Nasus
[wts] 35€ EUW acc 20Skins 11 full rune pages many runes! ALL CHAMPS!
01/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello I wana sell EUW acc! Acc have 1500+ normal games 1500+ ELO! ACC ONLY DONT HAVE THESE CHAMPS: Elise Kha'Zix Nami Nautilus Zed
Selling LoL NA acc 90+champs 55+skins 7rune pages
08/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
ITS NA ACC Selling or trade for EUW lvl 30 acc,and keep offers real. If you are interested add me on skype and i can show u account. skype: CroPrime Price 60€ you go first or get middleman Skins: Dynasty Ahri Midnight Ahri Crimson Akali Nurse Akali