Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boost to Diamond V

Discussion on Boost to Diamond V within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boost to Diamond V

Hello Community,
first of all some informations about us.

We are two professional and highly experienced players that provides eloboosting for League of Legends on EUW/EUNE/TR & OCE.
If u have questions or suggestions feel free to contact us in Skype, or leave a comment in this Thread.

Proof: (Can't BBCode it :/)

Prices:
DivisionPrices
Bronze V - Bronze II10€ /per Divisions
Bronze I12€ /per Division & Promotion
Silver V - Silver II15€ /per Divisions
Silver I18€ /per Division & Promotion
Gold V - Gold II25€ /per Divisions
Gold I30€ /per Division & Promotion
Platin V - Platin II45€ /per Divisions
Platin I55€ /per Division & Promotion
Diamond V - Diamond III70€ /per Divisions

Payment options:
We accept PayPal and German PaySafeCards.
We can discuss on how or when you will pay after you have contacted us. All infomation traded by you and us are of course onfidental.

You can contact us per Skype: zeroxcceu or private msg on elitepvpers.
Old 12/15/2013, 15:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Accept vouches?

Lg
Old 12/15/2013, 15:54   #3

I'll do 2-3 vouches.

Add me Skype or write me a private msg.
Old 12/15/2013, 17:29   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 75
The Black Market: 886/0/0
He accepted to do "vouch" for me.

I logged him in, he queued up and joined the game just to leave it after 10mins without reason. After i asked him on skype why did he leave he just deleted me.

Very unprofessional and i wouldn't recommend you to use his services.

He is maybe even scammer, trying to fish people for acc info. I used TeamViewer.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ELO BOOST] EUW/EUNE OFFER UP TO DIAMOND I BOOST [FAST AND CHEAP!]
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
About us: Hi, I am a challenger in EUW, and my friend is Diamond 1. We both are fresh blood in this boosting for money, but we have done if before for fun. We offer elo boost service for both , EUW and EUNE Servers. We are willing to boost Leagues from : Bronze to Diamond Will do free duo que/vouch for trusted members. We accept only Paypal!! If we currently dont have any job, we will give you a 25% discount! NOTE: This only up to gold I. So add us on skype and ask do we have any...
[Buying] Platinum V 57LP -> Diamond V boost NA cheapest boost
11/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to buy a boost from Plat V 57 LP to Diamond V. Good MMR around 20 per win. New to this website but 100% feedback on epicNPC. http://www.************/members/190401-Cow-King You can contact me via PM, on thread or skype at s.smith297. Looking for the cheapest, thanks! NA Server.
[Buying] Looking for Garena (SG) Elo Boost from Diamond 2 to Diamond 1/Challenger
11/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Drop me a PM.
League boost (ELO-SERVICE) DIAMOND PLAYER BOOSTING UP TO DIAMOND 5
06/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hello, I am BlackCleaver and this is my elo-service. I am Diamond 1 myself. I play on EUNE/EUW. And i will be boosting EUNE/EUW. Bronze - one division € 9 Silver - one division € 11 Gold - one divison € 16 Platinum - one division € 31 Diamond - one divison € 35
[ELO BOOST] EUW/EUNE OFFER UP TO DIAMOND I BOOST [FAST!]
02/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Skype: bonkuwonku About us Hi, I am a challenger in EUW, and my friend is Diamond 1. We both are fresh blood in this boosting for money, but we have done if before for fun. We offer elo boost service for both , EUW and EUNE Servers. We are willing to boost Leagues from : Bronze to Diamond (CHALLENGER IS MAYBE) Will do free duo que/vouch for trusted members. We accept only Paypal!! If we currently dont have any job, we will give you a 25% discount! NOTE: This only up to gold I. So...