Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wts 24 level euw smurf

Discussion on Wts 24 level euw smurf within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wts 24 level euw smurf

It has 10 champs, 11-12 skins including riot blitz + arcade heca and many more like bewitching nidalee. It has 70 + exp/win boosts. Im accepting paysafecard for it. Skype wish7boy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wts smurf 24 level euw
12/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
It has 10 skins + including rare skins + riot heca + riot blitz and more. 70-80 ++ exp/win boosts. Accepting paypal for it pm me in skype wish7boy
[Selling] Level 26 smurf
12/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo ich verkaufe einen LoL account level 26 .. Ich habe diesen Account mit level 23 gekauft und habe keine originale Email... Da ich keine Motivation habe diesen account weiter zu spielen möchte ich ihn Verkaufen. Champs: Annie Ashe Garen Jinx Katarina Kayle Lux
[Trading] Looking for someone to level up my smurf
11/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for someone who would be interested in leveling up my smurf level 14 to level 30. I'm thinking about 5 euros to 8 euros for this? If your interested, please add me on Skype: naruto01911
Looking for someone to level up a euw smurf with!
08/30/2013 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Hey guys so I am silver 1, and looking to level up a smurf to lvl 30 in euw. I am currently lvl 5, and we would play just normal 5v5 and mostly win. Add me: I Touch People
[S] Somebody who want's to level my smurf up to 30
02/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi Guys, I need someone who wants to level up my Smurf to Level 30. It should be really fast not like 1 Level per week. I don't know if somebody is able to do that but well ... if somebody is interested PN me and I can make u an offer. ---------------- Hi Leute,