Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOOSTING FROM BRONZE TO PLAT!

Discussion on BOOSTING FROM BRONZE TO PLAT! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BOOSTING FROM BRONZE TO PLAT!

We offer cheap boosting services, and we boost all the way to plat from any rank! Here's the first account we boosted!
(not posting name, so it isn't banned) This account went from Bronze 5 to Plat 5 in 1 week after money had been transferred. WE are also offering a free vouch! First come first serve, and it's totally free!

Division to Division
Prices Vary, and are decided individually!
ADD CommandoJarvan ON SKYPE!
Boosting time varies, and starts after money is recieved!

Tags
boosting division

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ELO BOOSTING bronze-plat
03/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 30 Replies
Yo Guys :) :p Im a diamond ADC player and i lf a job . I boosted many guys from bronze 5 -silver or gold-plat1 with a 100% winrate I can give u screenshots if u add me on skype: koppi4 . The price per division is negotiable. Im 100% trusted . 100% Winrate guaranteed. I did that many times before.:) I accept:Paypal
[Selling] Boosting Service: Bronze-Plat EUW/EUN/NA
10/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. ***Prices*** Bronze V - IV : €5 Bronze IV - III : €5 Bronze III - II : €5 Bronze II - I : €5 Bronze Promo Bo3 Games : €6 Bronze Promo Bo5 Games : €7
EUW Boosting bronze-plat
08/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Hey guys! I'm a new booster! I started boosting a month ago, low cash for RL friends. I put alot of thought in it, and decided to stop soloQ this holiday to boost people, to get some kind of income! Season 2 Main ending: 2142 ELO. Currently platinum on both main and smurf. Skype:cheetah5115
Boosting/Coaching Bronze/silvers. Main Plat,Smurf Plat.
07/17/2013 - League of Legends - 8 Replies
As I said in the Title, I am both plat in Main and Smurf. Currently looking to make some money after 2-3 experience.
[Selling] ELO BOOSTING SERVICE FROM BRONZE TO PLAT!
06/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys! I'm trying to give you a fast and cheap elo per division boosting service. I'm Platinum IV player on EUW and I was gold s2. Payment: Paypal / PaysafeCard BRONZE TIER Bronze V - Bronze IV 5€ Bronze IV - Bronze III 5€