Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

486 SKINS - All Champs - 17k+ RP and 58k IP - All 2009 & 2010 RARE SKINS!ALL PAX

Discussion on 486 SKINS - All Champs - 17k+ RP and 58k IP - All 2009 & 2010 RARE SKINS!ALL PAX within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
486 SKINS - All Champs - 17k+ RP and 58k IP - All 2009 & 2010 RARE SKINS!ALL PAX

Hello everyone!

This account has EVERYTHING from this game included!!!
There are NO other accounts like it!

20 Rune pages (MAXED)
36 000 RIOT POINTS LEFT TO PURCHASE ANYTHING YOU MAY NEED!
65 000 Influence Pooints LEFT TO PURCHASE ANYTHING YOU MAY NEED!

This is not a hack, this is the account of a former Riot employee!
It is 100% safe and guaranteed to NEVER have any problems!
GOLD BOARDER! INCLUDING ELISE SKIN!
ACCOUNT COMES WITH ORIGINAL EMAIL!

One thing before you start your research, it might be possible that this description isn't going to fully satisfy you, therefore you may always contact me via Skype, my username is bob.marley2949, if you would like to receive any further and deeper information, such as more pictures, general info, or details which are missing, I'd be glad to answer every single question of yours.
THE ACCOUNT IS IN NA, but I offer free transfer to everywhere!
ACCOUNT PLATINUM5!
This account includes:
ALL CHAMPIONS OWNED!
ALL RUNES OWNED!
ALL SKINS OWNED!
INCLUDING ALL RARE/LEGACY/LEGENDARY/ULTIMATE/UNAVAILABLE Skins!

I ALSO PROVIDE STREAM AND SHOW TO EVERYONE WHO THINKS THIS IS FAKE, SHOWING ALL SKINS AND EVERYTHING! JUST ADD ME AND ASK. Only serious buyers.

That pretty much summarizes it up, as i have already mentioned once or twice before, in case of a missing detail you might be interested in, DO NOT hesitate contacting me either in-game or in
skype - bob.marley2949 or

I can assure you this one is a RARE and very great catch, you WON'T regret it!
Thanks for your time people, and good luck with any decision you're going to take, don't be afraid to bid, at worst case scenario I will decline your bid.

P.S. Possible meeting personally In Germany, Russia.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE:
I am paying for virtual goods. I have already received the goods and will not chargeback. I will not do a bank reversal or ANY PayPal dispute or claims, or report as unauthorized use. I am in full control of my account. I am the owner of my account.There will be no refunds after the successful transaction! - THE SALE IS FINAL THERE ARE NO REFUNDS- AS A BUYER YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL OF THIS!
You may change the Email address and password immediately after, and i will be able to fully answer and hand over to you the "Account recovery page" and you may always use in case of an account loss or if anything will happen to your account - .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20131210-jhxy-193kb.jpg (275.8 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg 20131210-5njw-117kb.jpg (206.7 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg 20131210-9erf-94kb.jpg (133.6 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg 2.JPG (247.1 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg 3.JPG (628.3 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg 7.JPG (210.2 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg m_20131210-16ic-19kb.jpg (11.5 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg zzzz.jpg (209.1 KB, 99 views)
Old 12/10/2013, 17:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
GUYS IMPORTANT!

My friend wanted to buy this acc, he paid for it 50% before the trade.
He really gave the registered email with the account BUT he can get back the registered email anytime!!!
The registered email is a russian email( BearMail haha) and he can get it back anytime! Its like a LoL account, if you were the original owned he can get it back anytime!
If he writes to the Russian supporter ( Bears haha ) they just ask a few questions, like what was the pw when you registered the account, what was the secret question and answer when you registered the acc, when did you register the acc etc. And he can recover the account anytime!
TAKE CARE GUYS

Oh and BTW he wrote in the last thread he already sold both of them, He said he has 2 accounts like this, and the last thread he said he sold both of them, and now immidiately it comes back, strange, probably recovered again
Old 12/19/2013, 16:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamregard View Post
GUYS IMPORTANT!

My friend wanted to buy this acc, he paid for it 50% before the trade.
He really gave the registered email with the account BUT he can get back the registered email anytime!!!
The registered email is a russian email( BearMail haha) and he can get it back anytime! Its like a LoL account, if you were the original owned he can get it back anytime!
If he writes to the Russian supporter ( Bears haha ) they just ask a few questions, like what was the pw when you registered the account, what was the secret question and answer when you registered the acc, when did you register the acc etc. And he can recover the account anytime!
TAKE CARE GUYS

Oh and BTW he wrote in the last thread he already sold both of them, He said he has 2 accounts like this, and the last thread he said he sold both of them, and now immidiately it comes back, strange, probably recovered again
all this trash talk,if im doing somthing like this a have bann at this forum.

u just hater who wont cheat me,and now you're angry because nothing came
Old 12/19/2013, 16:19   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Risky deal, if this guy was trustworthy, the deal would be great, but just like the guys said, any mail can be recovered, and so does the account.
Old 12/19/2013, 16:25   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wtf? Most played Champions, 3x Lee sin?
Old 12/26/2013, 20:00   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzQ. View Post
Wtf? Most played Champions, 3x Lee sin?

calling hide info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penissaur View Post
Risky deal, if this guy was trustworthy, the deal would be great, but just like the guys said, any mail can be recovered, and so does the account.
i do it with mm from this forum