Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOT] LoL Bandit

Discussion on [BOT] LoL Bandit within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 01/23/2014, 18:03   #406 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmiz View Post
what operating system and what VM software?
my operating system and Windows 7 Home. Use the Workstation 10.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2014, 18:03   #407 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebol130 View Post
how many VM i need 5 or 6?

I prefer to run 7 so that when 1 hits level 10 it already has a new level 2 account ready to go rather than waiting on battle training. If you have them all synced it wont matter at alllll tho youll be good just running 6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbrasileiro View Post
my operating system and Windows 7 Home. Use the Workstation 10.
thank you! What operating system for the VMs? are you using micro xp?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2014, 21:19   #408 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I cant import existing accounts?!
And more than 50% i create do already exists
Old 01/23/2014, 21:24   #409 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackendgod View Post
so the bot worked when i tryed it for the free test but now when i load my account it says checking level then closes LoL and says image check error any idea what could be wrong this account is level 21

Also getting that message..
And I idiot trusted and wasted 5 € for a service that doesnt work for me :/
Old 01/23/2014, 21:51   #410

elite*gold: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostfaced_killer View Post
Keep getting the error Invalid Lolpath.

The path is 100% correct...
Set to: D:\Games\Riot Games\League of Legends

debug:
Code:
[22.01.2014 22:59:21]
ERROR Invalid lolpath!
System.Exception: Invalid lolpath!
   bei net.lolbandit.client.view.MainView..ctor()
Check if the lol.launcher.admin.exe is readonly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockoutNex View Post
For some reason on the site it says all the accounts I put in are lvl 10 but if you log into them they are any where from lvl 1-9 but none of them are really 10. Is there anyway of fixing this?

Edit: And I can't import new accounts I made that are only Username:Password
It's a known bug right now, and I'm still trying to find it, since its not happening to me and some others.
Also when you import existing accounts you have to use Username:Summonername:Password because some people who have accounts with different username/summonername just enter the username, so the bot assumes summonername and username are identical, but in fact they are not and these bots cannot be invited and cause botexchange games not to start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastellaro View Post
login fail... why ? anyone can help me ?
What error occurs? Can you send me the debug.txt file?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaferBuy View Post
I cant import existing accounts?!
And more than 50% i create do already exists
You can, check the tooltips on how to add existing accounts (Username:Summonername:Password).
Also the random username list does not know if the account already exists or not, and they are taken from an username generator. Just add some more and then delete existing ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikur0 View Post
Also getting that message..
And I idiot trusted and wasted 5 € for a service that doesnt work for me :/
What message do you get? What kind of imageerror is it? can you send me the according screenshots from the debug folder?
Old 01/23/2014, 22:17   #411 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsbghost View Post
Check if the lol.launcher.admin.exe is readonly.
Nope it isnt.
In case it should be, tried it out both ways now, doesnt work either way.
Old 01/23/2014, 23:28   #412 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

For me the account shows at level 10 -- then when I picked one out at random and logged in, it was asking to choose a summoner's name. Any idea? Not working for me.
Old 01/24/2014, 00:00   #413 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostfaced_killer View Post
Nope it isnt.
In case it should be, tried it out both ways now, doesnt work either way.
I know that i had the same problem when i started it, my problem was that i just filled in inside of the < and > signs, i tried removing them and voila, everything started working, I hope it works for you aswell.
Old 01/24/2014, 00:15   #414 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hambuggah View Post
For me the account shows at level 10 -- then when I picked one out at random and logged in, it was asking to choose a summoner's name. Any idea? Not working for me.
It's known problem. When some account finishes lvl 10, it should switch to another account and continue but it stays in the client logged as lvl 10 account and changes all free accounts to lvl 10 instead. You can fix it partially by changing max lvl 20. It forces the accounts to log in and check their lvl but it's annoying and you can't leave bot running more than a few hours without checking it. I hope it's going to be fixed asap.
Old 01/24/2014, 01:00   #415

elite*gold: 70
It's now possible to reset selected accounts back to level one, to have them rechecked, and they will update their real level as soon as they log in. This is while I'm still trying to figure out how this level 10 bug happens. Sorry for the problems, I know it is annoying, but it's hard to find the cause when it's working fine when i test it. I'm on it though.
Old 01/24/2014, 06:40   #416 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00xygen View Post
My level 1 bots can't choose a champion, summoner spells or press the lock in button in battletraining.

If I do it manually the bot remains on champion select and when the timer reaches 0 it closes and relogs on the loading screen.
That happens to me.
Old 01/24/2014, 17:10   #417 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

// Working now.
Old 01/24/2014, 19:12   #418 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
New version 1.1.0.20
  • Fixed a bug where new accounts were treated as level 10 (Reset your bugged accounts by using the orange button below the accountlist).
  • Fixed a crash "Object reference not set to instance".
Thank you for update. Those were really annoying, hope it's really fixed now.

btw It seems that the bot won't often cancel the stupid "new masteries" popup. It shuts down the lol client immediately with "not in lobby" error. One bot was in at least 15 minutes long reloging loop because of that popup until I canceled it manually.

EDIT: Another problem which happens a lot is that there are some accounts logged in two VMs at the same time. One is in a game and the other one is stuck at reconnect button with "unexpected game" error. Dunno what's the cause but it happens mainly to accounts which have max lvl set to lvl 30 and are playing CoopAI.
Old 01/24/2014, 22:56   #419 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Waiting for free bots 3 Hours +
Old 01/24/2014, 23:12   #420 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsbghost View Post
It's a known bug right now, and I'm still trying to find it, since its not happening to me and some others.
Also when you import existing accounts you have to use Username:Summonername:Password because some people who have accounts with different username/summonername just enter the username, so the bot assumes summonername and username are identical, but in fact they are not and these bots cannot be invited and cause botexchange games not to start.
What if the accounts don't have a summonername yet? Like I created new accounts with a different account creator because when I try to use yours they always fail for some reason.

Tags
lolbandit lol league bot